Stop with that flirting!

Avni Singhania

   I was trying really hard to zip up my pink dress but it was really difficult.

Arrgghh!

"Veer!" I yelled from the closet.

"Do you need my help??" He asked putting on his cufflinks.

And damn he looked soo hot!

He was wearing a black tuxedo and currently fully focused on his cufflinks.

I was shamelessly oggling at him.

"You want me to zip it up?" He asked walking towards me.

He raised his brows at me.
"Where are you lost?" He asked me.

"Uhh.. umm.. nothing. Yeah. I need your help with the zip." I said and turned around.

He was engrossed in zipping up my dress and I was engossed in looking at him.

"Done checking me out??" He asked zipping up my dress.

"What? You look handsome. Am I not allowed to check you out now?"  I asked blushing.

"You look beautiful, as always." He said turning me towards him and encircling his arms around my waist.

"As always? This is the first time you are complementing me." I said fake glaring at him.

"That doesn't mean I don't find you beautiful." He said kissing my forhead.

"What I feel for you is way more than any of the words in dictionary could express." He said and pecked my lips.

"What if I want to know, what do you feel about me?" I asked keeping my hands on his chest.

"You will, I just need to gather some courage for that." He said chuckling.

"Courage? I basically announced my love for you a day before you were going to get  married. And now that we are married, you still don't have the courage?" I asked laughing.

"It is just diffrent when it comes to you." He said still looking into my eyes.

"Okay fine! I'll wait for it." I said pouting.

He grabbed me by my hips and kissed me.
This kiss was very slow. It seemed like he was trying to pour all his emotions into the kiss.

"Stop being cute. Otherwise we won't get out of this closet any time soon." He said and made me sit on the nearby chair.

"You know these heels will again lead you to sprained ankle. Why are you wearing these?" He asked as he bent down and removed the strap of my heels.

"I love them! They are not that high." I said whining and he just shut me up with a glare.

He went towards my shoe section and bought another pair of wedges.
"These are safe for you." He said strapping them up.

"You know, my hands are perfectly fine and I can wear them on my own." I said trying to remove his hands.

"I want to." He said and smiled at me.

Ohh my god!
That freaking smile!

"Let's go." He said standing up and giving me his hand to hold.

I gave my hand in his and we walked downstairs.

Veer parked his car in the parking lot and he turned to look at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.