[11.]

"Amazing" Dade whispered.

Alice chuckled and held the girls face with her hand.

"You need to go soon" Alice said.

Dade rolled her eyes. "I just almost got hit by a van, had my first kiss with my crush and friend, Bella can wait" Dade said.

The door swung open before the girls could step apart.

Dade jumped, and stared at the person.

Rosalie stared at them and let out a tiny squeal.

Her face broke into a smirk.

"Finally! I haven't been this excited since-"

Alice rolled her eyes and broke away from Rosalie.

"Shut up" Alice muttered.

Rosalie smiled and turned to Dade.

"Sorry for interrupting your moment, but Alice needs to come home with me" Rosalie said.

Dade stood up and flattened her shirt.

"Thats fine" She said.

"I suppose we could wait a bit and catch up" Rosalie said walking over to Dade.

"Rosalie no" Alice said.

"Whats the problem? Why can't i talk to Dade hmm?"

Dade stood next to the sink observing them, seems like they had forgotten she was there.

"You'll embarrass me" Alice whined.

"First of all, Alice, i actually like you and Dade, i don't want to scare her away. Second of all if you guys are a thing or become a thing i want to get to know her"

Alice held out her hands.

"There. Look at that. You just embarrassed me" Alice whined.

"How?" Rosalie asked.

"Well you said 'if you become a thing' and what if Dade doesn't want to be a thing? That would make her really uncomfortable" Alice said.

"I do. I do want to be a thing. But only if you want too" Dade said.

Alice smiled widely. "Really?"

"Yeah, obviously. I mean Alice you just made out with the girl of course she wants to date." Rosalie said fixing her hair in the mirror.

Alice groaned. "Rosalie please stay out of this"

"Uh excuse me? Your the only one who's getting into a relationship, Edwards super single and boring.
This is like the only exciting thing thats happened to our family for awhile." Rosalie said. "I'm involved in this relationship, weather you like it or not"

"Un-involve yourself" Alice said crossing her arms.

Dade giggled at them. This may have been a slightly weird way to start a relationship, but Dade completely loved it.

Rosalie turned to Alice and rolled her eyes.

"Alice i can't. I don't think you get it, I'm obsessed." Rosalie said.

"Rosalie this is my and Dades business, so please go be obsessed with your and Emmett's relationship"

"I am obsessed with Emmett, trust me. But I'm the one who started this relationship, so i get to be involved."

"Wait how did you start this? I thought i started it by kissing Alice first" Dade asked.

Rosalie smiled at Dade. "I was the one who pushed Alice to go talk to you in the cafe, and when she was ignoring you i told you to go talk to her. So i started this relationship" Rosalie said.