Chapter 22 🖤

Jordan Williams
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

"Do you guys have an actual date of when my sister will wake up?" I asked eyes watering

"I'm sorry but no. She actually had to be put in a coma to survive, her body has to build its strength back up so she will wake up when her body is ready. So no, there is no actual date love" doctor jones told me.

"Oh okay Thankyou" I said wiping my eyes.

"No problem hun, I'll be back to check on her soon y'all sit tight" she said with a warm smile and walked out.

I looked to the corner and seen murda staring at my sister.

"Hey, what's your real name?"

"You can call me dez" he said leaning back in the hospital chair.

"Well dez...you look like you need a hug." I said getting up holding my arms out. Causing him to laugh, that's the first time I seen him smile since the past two weeks we been here.

"I'm good, thankyou tho "he said

"Rude, you could have gave me a hug" I said laughing.

"You love my sister huh?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah I do, imma be apart of yo family one day" he said with a small smirk.

"Yeah okay" I said shaking my head.

"I'm going to the vending machine, want sum?"

"Nah I'm good"

"I haven't seen you eat that much these past two weeks so imma get you some chips and a Powerade, and you better eat em" I said pointing my finger at him.

"You just like tae, but aight i got you"

"Great, I'll be back"

"Wait" he said holding out a five to me.

"Nah I got it" I said waking out the room.