- 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -

"Magic lives in the very fabric of nature

"Magic lives in the very fabric of nature. And here in our circle of stone, it's magnified. The Vessel tests your ability to channel that magic. Later, you may learn to connect with other elements, but your first year is all about the element you were born with"

"Earth. Soil, sand, rock, and all manner of plant life"

"Water. The lakes and oceans of the world, or the molecules that exist in all organisms around us"

"The mind. It can be expressed in many different states, emotions, feelings, dreams" Dowling mentioned for Alex to come up after Musa sat down

"But also thoughts, energy, matter manipulation" Alex placed her hands on top of the Vessel and concentrated, Alex started lifting the Vessel itself in the air with her telepathy before she gently placed it back down

Alex sat down once again as she saw this red-head go up to the Vessel as electricity came out of her hands"Air. Speed, temperature, sound. Its power and electrical properties"

"Whatever your element, the emotions underlying it are the same for all fairies"

Headmistress Dowling nodded at Bloom mentioning for her to approach the Vessel "Open up yourself to the magic of the world around you. Push past your doubts. Focus on clear, positive feelings"

"She's frustrated" Musa whispered to Alex

"Yeah, I know she's thinking too much about it" Alex whispered back

"How about your parents? Focus on how much you love them?" Aisha suggested

"I don't think that's going to work..." Alex saw the horrible memories of a fire in Bloom's mind and she could almost feel the guilt coursing through Bloom's body

"This is not working" Bloom sighed

"Stop thinking, Magic comes from-" Dowling tried to explain but Bloom cut her off

"Emotions. I've been listening, I know what I'm supposed to do"

"This is a disaster" Musa whispered once again

"A complete catastrophe" Alex added placing her head in her hands, resting her elbows on her legs

"It's not happening. Can you please move on?"

Everyone started packing their things up as class was finished, all the girls but Bloom left the stone circle, headed to their other classes.

˜"*°•°*"˜

"Sweep the leg" Riven tried to be sneaky as the girl knocked Dane out

"Could you try to be 50% less of a dick" Sky rolled his eyes at his friend"Well I'd be 50% less fun"

"Remember what a lost cause you were last year? Two black eyes, and a sprained ankle, day one."

"What do you want? A handy, for taking me under your wing? I thought my friendship was reward enough"

"It is" Sky lightly patted Riven's cheek as he walked away towards Stella

While Sky talked to Stella about getting some maps of the school, and Riven Talked to Dane about stalking his Instagram, Alex was pretty much running through Alfea's halls trying not to be late for her last class before lunch, but thankfully Alex made it just in time to her history class, she sat down next to Musa who was giving her a funny look as she tried not to laugh at the teenage girl, who was almost out of breath, in front of her.

"Shut up, there's like ten 6B classes in this school, fucking god" Alex exhaled as she leaned back on her chair focusing on her lesson about the first fairies.