Hundred Forty Seven

a/n: short chapter this week!

**

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "Sit still."

The trip to Gabi's lake house had ended. Elly and Jazmyne had gone to New York, Gabi went to the Bahamas with her family, and Lucas was at home.

Noah groans and looks up at Benjamin. "I don't understand why this is fun for you."

Benjamin grabs his beauty blender. "You have a really nice face shape. I've always wanted to do your makeup...And, you have no choice, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Don't worry. You're gonna look pretty." Benjamin smiles at him, kissing him on his lips. "Oh, also. Any ideas on what you wanna do for your birthday?"

Noah looks up at Benjamin again and shrugs. "Hmm. I dunno. The group is kinda scattered so I'm not sure."

Benjamin nods as he taps his makeup brush against the palette. "Do you wanna do anything?"

"I don't really care, bebesita. I'm fine with just sitting in bed with you all day."

Benjamin smiles and looks down at Noah as he was taller due to Noah sitting down. "Yeah?"

Noah smiles back and reaches up to grab Benjamin at his waist. "Yeah."

Benjamin keeps eye contact for a few seconds before backing away. "I think...I'm done."

Noah turns to look into the mirror, eyes widening. "Oh wow."

"I know! You look so pretty."

Noah nods his head and touches the false lash that was glued to him. "Damn. Baby, you're like...Really good at makeup, the fuck?"

Benjamin chuckles and sits down on Noah's lap, looking in the mirror. He grabs his phone off the vanity and opens Snapchat. "Smile."

Noah smiles as Benjamin takes the picture. "Are you satisfied?"

"Very much."

**
"So what happened?"

Lucas sighs and throws his folded clothes down onto his bed. "What do you mean, what happened?"

Tatiyana sits on his bed in front of him. "You won't even look at me, Lucas? What the fuck happened between you and Gabi?"

Lucas shakes his head and moves his hands around while talking. "Nothing happened! Why are you acting like this?"

"Why am I acting like this? You won't even look me in the eyes. Lucas, just tell me what happened!" Tatiyana looks down at Lucas's comforter. "Did you kiss her?" Her voice is almost silent.

Lucas shakes his head. "N-No. I didn't kiss her."

Tatiyana stares down at the bed, frowning. She lazily shrugs her shoulders. "Then what happened?"

Lucas sits next to her on the bed, lifting her head with his finger. He lets go once she was looking at him. "We had a moment."

Tatiyana shakes her head. "Are you kidding me-."

Lucas shakes his head. "It wasn't like that, though. Tati, I swear it."

Tati gets up off the bed, grabbing her bag off his desk chair. "Then what was it? This moment?"

"She was telling me how much this trip meant to her. And how she was grateful if everything and everyone in her life."

"Okay? So?"

"She kept telling me how important I was and why I meant so much to her and I-I told her how she's important to me too...But I swear I didn't mean it in that way, Tati. Not like how you're important to me."

"God, Lucas. This whole 'being friends with your ex thing' is...She obviously still likes you."

Lucas shakes his head and stands up. He grabs Tatiyana's things from her. "No, she doesn't. She has a crush on a girl...And...I'm with you."

**
Benjamin walks downstairs with Noah, a frown on his face. "It's summer. Don't tell me your mom still hates me."

Noah turns to look at him. "What? My mom doesn't hate you."

"She thinks I'm attached to you. Which, for the record, isn't true."

Noah chuckles and looks down at Benjamin's hand, which was tightly gripping his arm. "Sure."

Benjamin looks down as well before letting go. "Why can't you stay?"

"She just wants me home tonight, bebesita. We've been gone for a week, I can kind of understand."

Benjamin groans. "I guess."

Noah smiles at him, and grabs his face, kissing him once. "Did that make you feel better?"

"A little bit." Benjamin stands on his tiptoes and leans up to kiss him again. He pulls away and smiles. "Yeah...I feel better."

"Okay, bebesita. I gotta go. You wanna go to the mall tomorrow?"

"Sure! I love shopping."

"Okay. I'll be here at twelve. Think you can handle being away from me that long?"

Benjamin giggles and rolls his eyes. "I'm sure I'll manage."

"Mmkay. Besito?"

Benjamin leans in and kisses him again. "I love you."

"I love you too, bebes. I'll see you tomorrow." Noah smiles at him and opens the front door of Benjamin's house waving before leaving.

Benjamin shuts the door and groans.

**