Chapter 27: A Live Presentation

---Alya's POV---

I paused the video, getting a good look at my classmates faces before the next part. Shock, anger, betrayal, and confusion. And we deserved to feel that way.

"Each of us had made the choice to believe Lila. To trust her over our friend." I said softly, letting what just happened sink in.

"Ok, this is clearly faked! You can't give us clips of conversations like this and expect us to believe you! You're a monster Alya!" Kim yelled, getting a few nods of approval.

"A monster? Is that what this looks like to you Kim? I just finally realized what Lila Rossi really is. She's not a monster. Apparently I am, though you seem to have forgotten that the prominent feature is the monsters claws and fangs."

"Lila Rossi, is not a monster. That would imply that she has power. That she scares people. No, she's more like a vicious dog. She can look cute and sweet, but when you least expect it she pounces. While you know full well she has the same claws and fangs as the monster, you don't expect her to use them."

"Als?" Lila whimpered, running out of crocodile tears to cry.

"Oh go cry me a river Lila. Nobody cares. The one redeeming trait you have is your commitment."

Ms. Bustier tried to interject, "Alya Cesair, that will be quite enough..."

"Do you have a lesson planned Ms. Bustier? I seem to remember you giving me permission to try to fix things. This is my way of fixing things."

"I'm going to give you a choice Lila. Live presentation, or should I continue the video?"

All eyes were on this abomination now.  I must admit, her acting skills were incredible, but she was off guard. I did my job well this past week.

"I I guess live?"

I grinned as all eyes met me again. "I was hoping you would say that."

---Adrien's POV---

I was stunned. I knew things were worse than I thought, but wow. Lila Rossi was a real piece of work. She smelled worse than Plagg's cheese he loved so much.

Alya looked to Rose, who then went wide eyed, like she knew what this live presentation consisted of. 

"Well Lila. Since you want a live presentation, I better bring out my guest!"

Lila went pale. You could see her visibly shaking as her head jabbed toward the door. Lip quivering in fear out of what Alya had planned.

Alya walked over to the door, and after checking through the window, presumably for akumas, she opened it. There was a young man standing there with dark curly hair, chocolate skin, and olive green eyes. He wore a black suit and Rose ran up to him and hugged him the second she saw him.

"HI ALI!!!"

A single whimper escaped Lila and the rest of the classroom stared at the scene in front of them. The prince from the kingdom of Achoo, where Lila supposedly spent much time.

"Thank you for agreeing to come your majesty." Alya bowed dramatically, earning a giggle from and Rose."

"Thank you for having me Ms. Cesair. I'm glad to be able to fit time into my schedule to save face for the royal family."

The usual smile that the prince usually held dropped, showing a face that was filled with anger. 

"So please tell me. Who is this Lie Ah Rossi Rose told me about over the phone?"

A gasp emerged from a few classmates, excluding Chloe, Rose, myself, and Alya. 

"I KNEW IT! This whole spending the week in the palace of Achoo thing was RIDICULOUS ABSOLUTLY RIIIDICULOUS!"

"Isn't Lila like, your best friend Prince Ali?" Sabrina quietly asked, not even looking at the prince, with her eyes dead set on the ghost white Lila sitting there.

"I never even heard the name Lila Rossi before Rose mentioned her to me. It was quite a shock hearing that she was slandering the name of the royal family."

"IT WAS JUST A LITTLE WHITE LIE!" Lila cried. Nobody moved. 

"Did it hurt anyone? No! Maybe I wasn't IN the palace, but I was still in Achoo! You saw the video call!"

Alya moved over to the laptop her presentation was hooked up to opened a image. One side had a screenshot of the call Lila made, the other was an online store page showing the exact background Lila was in front of as a 5 dollar poster.

"You sure about that Lila? Because according to this, the poster isn't even in Achoo. Not to mention that the time difference was wrong. Honestly, I can't believe it took me so long to notice."

"I I"

" Lila, I'm not stupid. I trusted you and you betrayed that trust. Not shut your mouth and let me get on with this. I put a LOT of planning into this presentation, and I need you to be quiet. You're ruining my video."

Alya pointed to her phone, which was aimed at the scene in front of them. Mortified, Lila jumped out of her seat and grabbed the phone. Then she reached for the window.

"LILA NO!" For the first time since the presentation began, Alya looked terrified. All eyes were glued to the phone in Lila's hands.

"FINE! I lied. And you all believed me. So what? If you did, I'm sure that others will to. All I have to do is the same thing I did with Marinette, and you all will be the most hated class on the planet. EVERYONE is going to know who you are!"

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"WE TRUSTED YOU!"

"YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!"

"I LEFT CHLOE FOR YOU!"

Lila smirked and put her hand on her hip. She rolled her eyes as well.

"You made those choices yourselves. All I did was fan the flame already there. You said it yourself Nathaniel, Marinette was always a troublemaker. All I did, was point it out. Maybe not EVERYTHING was true, but some of it was. Isn't that enough?"

"How are we supposed to trust anything you say anymore Lila?" Julika whimpered ashamed. 

Lila smiled sweetly. The same smile that I had seen a million times. One that was malicious, but sweet at the same time. A smile that was usually reserved for the worst of human kind.

"That my friends, Is not my problem. I don't need you, I'll just move to another school. Oh mommy! I'm being bullied again. We need to move! You'll all be nobodies for the rest of your lives. And that's if you're lucky. Now, please excuse me..."

Lila opened the window in front of her while Alya sprinted towards it to close it. Alya wasn't fast enough however, as Lila threw Alya's phone out the window full strength. Then, A small black and purple butterfly flew into the room through the open window. The one that Alya made sure to close before starting.