Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon - PART 3

🍼little Yoongi

Namjoon is standing in front of the French window in their bedroom and watches the snow which is silently falling outside. He loves winter, however his partner and little one don't share this love. Namjoon thinks that today they could understand, there is so much fresh snow.

Namjoon walks out of the bedroom and heads in the living room where is Seokjin sitting on the couch with Yoongi in his lap. Yoongi is sucking on a pacifier while Seokjin reads a book. Namjoon smiles at them and strokes Yoongi's hair.

"Baby, let's go out."

Yoongi only weakly whines and pushes his head deeper in the crook of Seokjin's neck. Joon sometimes thinks that Yoongi is part cat because he hates water and that includes snow.

"Come on, we can go to a park. I am sure we could buy a cup of hot chocolate."

Joon smiles because he knows how much Yoongi loves chocolate. However, Seokjin frowns. He wants to spend a calm and nice morning with his baby boy, he doesn't want to let go of him. On the other hand, Joon insists on going outside. He knows that Hoseok and Jungkook are already waiting in a park for them. Namjoon picks up his little one and easily carries him in his room. Yoongi has his own room, but he usually sleeps in bed with his daddy and mommy. Namjoon opened the closet and finds warm clothes for his little one before they can leave. Yoongi is a bit angry and pouts when his daddy takes his pacifier away.

They walk out of their house and Yoongi frowns when the cold air hit his face. Namjoon is holding his small hand in the baby blue mitten and after a few minutes they are entering the park. Hoseok and Jungkook are waiting there with Jimin and Taehyung. Before Yoongi had a chance to look around the winter scenery, a snowball hit his chest and another hit his knitted hat. The snowballs weren't big and thrown with a big force, but it still made Yoongi angry. He cries out while Namjoon dusts the snow off.

Jungkook scolds Taehyung for throwing the snow and Yoongi is trying to climb in his daddy's arms. He suddenly wants his daddy to hold him and shield him from the stupid snow. Jimin starts to build a snowman and Taehyung joins him. Only Yoongi is hesitant and watches his warm mittens. Joon starts to help the boys with the snowman, but Yoongi doesn't join them. Hoseok grabs Yoongi's hand and smiles. He would like to have such a calm little one, sometimes he feels too old next to lively Taehyung. Yoongi is watching snowflakes falling down on them and shows his pink tongue. He catches one snowflake on his tongue and smiles. There are a few black birds who are eating seeds and Yoongi watches them. He likes animals, after all there are dainty white doves on the crib mobile above his crib, they always help him to fall asleep. Hoseok spots a kiosk and leads Yoongi and Jungkook there. He buys hot chocolate for little ones and coffee for adults and then they go back to Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung who are almost done with their snowman. Yoongi takes a sip of his chocolate and smiles at Hoseok who is asking him if he likes it.

The tip of Yoongi's nose is red and Namjoon rubs his pink cheeks. Yoongi doesn't really enjoy being in the park, but he likes watching the birds who are curiously coming closer. After a while longer they head home where is Seokjin going to take a nap and Yoongi can't miss a nap with his mommy.