Part -2

I was working at my office....after listening to Lisa's comforting words I felt much better

At Kim's Residence

Mrs. Kim's POV

I took the hangover soup and made my way towards my son's room..

I entered his room and there he is sitting on bed with his messy hair holding his head.

He looked at me and said

Tae -" eomma!! My head hurts!"

" What else were you expecting after getting heavily drunk last night......have this hangover soup."

He took the bowl and start having the soup

"At what time you came home last night?"

He looked at my face then gulped the soup and replied

Tae - " Around th-three a.m...i guess"

I shake my head in dissapointment.

"you were with all the boys again ?"

I asked in a stern tone

Tae - " No..it was just me ,Jimin and Kookie"

"why only you maknaes,where were the others?"

Tae - " Joonie hyung was out of the town , Hobi hyung couldn't come because of his girlfriend , Yoongi and Jin hyung said that there wives didn't allowed"

He chucked

"yeah right....and you maknaes have no restrains"

I sighed

"look at the time!! finish the soup and do your morning routine quickly if you still remember you have an office to attend"

I left his room...and started thinking about the thing which was bothering me for quite a while now

Mrs Kim's mind - "I think it's the right time we should think about his marriage.

As we know he never had a serious relationship and he has no plans of having a serious girlfriend so marriage is the only thing which could tie him...

He is doing a good job as the CEO of the company and I am proud of him...but his goofing around can't be controlled...coming home late at night drunk is too much, sometimes he doesn't even show up at home...

He was never responsible with his office but since he is given the post of CEO, he has proved himself...

so now to make him a responsible man as well he needed to be married...

I'll talk to his dad"

I entered the study room where my husband was sitting reading his book. I took a seat beside him on the couch.

"Jagiya, I want to talk"

He removed his spectacles at looked at me.

Mr Kim - "hmm??"

" it's about Taehyung"

I started sharing my concern with him.

And when I finished, he was having a thinking look, he nodded his head and said

Mr Kim - " I don't have any problem with it...if you want I even have someone in my mind."

"Really?....I also have someone in my mind"

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button if you liked it.