Chapter 25 - Assassin Apprentice(Part 2/2)

It was beginning to become morning and Y/n was continuing his training...but while it was quiet at first but soon mayhem broke loose as both Y/n and Zero felt Draigg and Ablion's power increased.

Zero : "Y/n"

Y/n : "yeah I know"

3rd Person P.O.V

As Y/n followed the strange power he felt, he climbed on the the roof tops and saw the power was coming from the cafeteria..after looking through the window he saw that Blue Team, Beta Team and his fellow Assassin's were trying to fight a strange girl.

after looking through the window he saw that Blue Team, Beta Team and his fellow Assassin's were trying to fight a strange girl

??? : "I'm nothing but a monster right"

Y/n looked through his equipment to see he had knock out darts...but since he didn't have a blowgun.

Y/n : "guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way"

3rd Person P.O.V

A girl known as Zero Two had gone berserk and began attacking everyone she seen.

James : "that's enough, if you dont stop we'll have to use force"

Zero Two : "what's the difference, you humans hate the fact I'm a monster. Sooner or later you'll just kill me anyway right"

Just as she was about to attack again the window above her smash and as everyone turned they saw...an Assassin.

Everyome looked as the assassin stabbed Zero Two and she changed back to normal

Everyome looked as the assassin stabbed Zero Two and she changed back to normal. As everyone was surprised at what they saw what surprised them even more was when the Assassin took his hood down they saw...Y/n

Y/n : "you looked like you needed help"

All : "Y/N!!!!"

Timeskip

In a room Zero Two was cuffed to a table while in another room looking through a one way mirror Blue Team along with The Assassins and their Commander James was discussing what to do with her until the door opened and they saw Y/n.

Ezio : "done talking with them"

Y/n : "yeah they were up set but I managed to calm them down...what about her"

Everyone looked to see Zero Two woth her head down.

James : "higher ups say we either keep her on lockdown meaning she stays here or they will send people to lock her away in a highly secured prison"

Y/n was looking over her file as they others were talking and got an idea.

Y/n : "commander James"

James : "yes"

Y/n : "I think I have an idea"

James : "what's that"

Y/n : "she becomes an Assassin"

Evie : "you know she almost killed someone right"

Y/n : "because she's scared, look the way I see it this could be a great thing for all of us"

James : "how so"

Y/n : "the higher ups want her to be watched, if she joins us we could keep an eye on her. The Creed gets a new recruit and an extra pair of hands if any tasks come up and Zero told me about this field training coming up...wouldn't it be better if we had more experience fighters on the group with the groups"

After a few seconds.

Bayek : "when you put it like that we do all win"

Y/n : "so what do you think"

Ezio : "I'll trust you son, if you think she'll make a great assassin then I'll support the idea"

After everyone agreed Y/n made his way into the room where the girl was being held, after closing the door Y/n sat at the chair across from her.

Y/n : "Zero Two....Intresting name"

Zero Two : "just get it over with"

Y/n : "what"

Zero Two : "if your here to tell me how much of a monster I am just get it over with"

Y/n sighed.....

Y/n : "you're scared aren't you"

Zero Two : "what"

Y/n : "I know what a monster looks like....trust me and you aren't a monster"

Zero Two looked up as Y/n was looking her in the eyes.

Zero Two : "if your not here to call me a monster..then why even show up"

Y/n : "because Zero Two I have a deal for you, you see I was reacently informed that the higher ups want you under lock and key....but I've got a better idea"

Zero Two : "what's that"

Y/n : "join us, I work for a group called The Brotherhood, we're assassins and we could use someone like you in our ranks...I know what it's like to feel out of place so I'm offering you a chance at a new start and a place to call home so Zero Two"

Y/n used his hidden blades to cut the cuffs off her making her surprised.

Y/n : "will you join our family of assassins"

Zero Two who had felt like she was rejected by the world began crying, all her life all she she wanted was to become human so she'd be accepted by everyone...but now she's being offer a chance at a new start, a new life...and a new place to call home where she wont be judged.

Zero Two(crying): "ok..I'll join"

Y/n : "good"

As Y/n stood infront of her.

Y/n : "these are the words spoken by our ancestors. The words that lay at the heart of our creed: Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent. Hide In plain sight. Never compromise the brotherhood. Let these tenets be branded upon your mind. Follow then, and be uplifted. Break them at your peril. Rise Assassin"

As Zero Two did she was now standing directly in front of Y/n.

Y/n : "Zero Two is dead. She has been culled from this world, with her sins and failures turned to dust. Tonight she is reborn, a Novice of the Assassin Brotherhood."