YEAR 1 - THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

CHAPTER FIVEthe philosopher's stone act one, year one

CHAPTER FIVE
the philosopher's stone
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

THE GROUP ENTERED THE TRANSFIGURATION CLASSROOM IN A RUSH.

"We need to talk with Professor Dumbledore."

Professor McGonagall was quick to answer.

"I'm sorry, but Professor Dumbledore is not available at the moment." She told them

"But we need to talk with him." Hermione insisted

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing that I can do." she said

Y/n took a step forward. They needed to spoke with Dumbledore.

"It's the philosopher's stone. We think that she might get stolen." Y/n said

She looked surprised

"I don't know how you found out about the stone, but don't worry, it is in a safe place." Professor McGonagall said

Defeated by the teacher's answer, the group got out of the classroom. Y/n turned to her friends.

"This will not stop us." She said "We will go there tonight."

They all nodded. Will this be easy? Probably not, because, when it comes to Y/n Wintergreen, nothing is ever easy.

•••••.*.•••••

Ron opened the big door that would lead them to the dog. To their surprise, the once monstrous dog was now quiet and sleepy.

"Snape is already here."

Y/n was not so sure that this was Snape's doing. She has a bad feeling, but not about him. If the girl had to guess, he was not involved in this.

"It's too dark." Hermione said

It all happened so quickly. In one minute everything was calm, and in the other the dog woke up and start going after them. Y/n quickly went to the small door on the floor and, followed by her friends, jumped to another room.

Unfortunately, it was not a room. They fell on something, something that starts capturing them until they were definitely stuck.

"What is this?" Ron asked

"Devil's snare." Hermione answered