Chapter 4

- Isabella's POV -

The days have gone smooth since the night at the ball. I didn't get much information but I did have some sort of introduction which is what I needed most.

I skipped down the stairs into the living room and to my surprise Darelle has already arrived from Valentino's store. He held two garment bags and I was quickly woken up with thrill.

When he lays them down in front of me I rush to reveal the gowns. My eyes went wide seeing the dress made for me, a beautiful black silk dress. It was strapless, leaving only the neck piece to hold it up, having my sides and back the only skin revealed.

I heard a gasp and looked up to see Violet placing her coffee down and running towards her dress. She squealed looking at the beige dress. It had a train and a one shoulder cut.

Isabella's dress

Violet's dress

Although we receive this treatment during all our assignments and are able to afford it ourselves, we're always surprised and thankful for the gifts

After a moment of taking in the dresses, we manage to control ourselves and continue on with our busy schedule.

Today is important and that is because I will be revealing who I am. I doubt Lorenzo will have any clue in the first glance since I was wearing a mask but my attitude will be sure to stand out.

There will be a dinner hosted at his second home. It is a private even unlike his last planned event and I only pray it will be a more smooth result.

_____

The day has gone by surprisingly fast. Violet and I have already gotten our hair and makeup done leaving us with a minimum time to get into our dresses.

"I only ask that you get information out of any of the three men. I would hate to have to explain to Kim about another disaster," she sighs, "I was barely able to stand the disappointment."