The Soot Kingdom

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

After a few days, the king decided to head out for a hunting session, the council had requested him several times to stop going out alone or with only Philza as a guard but he was having none of it.

"They just want to keep me locked in my own castle until i have a heir, can you believe this?" he said as the two headed inside the forest on their horses, Techno's horse was a Morgan thoroughbred named Carl, to which he was very attached to. Philza on the other hand had a common white crossbreed, since he didn't fancy horses too much.

"You have to understand that they're just trying to keep the kingdom from falling apart, if something happened to yo-"

"Yeah i know, the kingdom would be left without a king, they tell me that eleven times per day Phil, don't make me add you to the pile too" he commented annoyed, dismounting from his horse once they were deep enough into the forest, tying their rains to a nearby tree.

Techno took out his sword and crossbow, alongside a good portion of arrows, and secured them to his belt, starting to silently move into the thick vegetation, looking for a prey. He soon spotted a rabbit hopping by and quickly shot it down, hitting it dead on.

"Your shooting skills are impressive your highness" Philza teased, knowing that Techno hated when he called him that.

"Don't test me old man, i might decided to use you as target practice" he teased back, making him chuckle. The two kept hunting for several hours, managing to catch several more rabbits and a fat boar, which turned out to be a more of a struggle to carry than what they anticipated.

"Did you really had to shoot a boar this fat?" Phil groaned, while finally managing to load the animal on the back of his horse, securing it with some ropes.

"Oh shush your whining grandpa, it's gonna taste great tonight on our plates" he patted his back "And it'll taste better because we caught it with out own hands" he said with a triumphant smile, which made Phil roll his eyes.

"Whatever you say mate" he hopped back on "Should we stop to say hi to the Soot Kingdom? We are pretty close" he suggested.

"Sure, i wanted to pay them a visit soon anyway, might as well do it now"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two headed towards the neighboring kingdom, reaching it in a little over than an hour. It was a fairly small kingdom compared to his's, with only one set of walls, which surrounded the castle, leaving the houses outside and the fields completely exposed.

While Techno's kingdom had 3 sets of walls, one around the castle, one around the houses of the upper class and the last one around the lower class, leaving uncovered only the farmlands.

They soon got greeted by a group of guards on patrol, which, once they recognized him, bowed down and quickly escorted them to the king, who was quite enthusiast to see them.