E I G H T Y F I V E

girls girls girls
[4 participants]

lilah
i'm nearly home
should i be as scared as i am to face the wrath of mason?
maybe

frizz
you guys will be fine!
please you've been best mates since you were literally babies
honestly, don't be worried

aila
and if something happens
malilah will always reign supreme
y'all will come back so much better

august
stop it I'm absolutely terrified
if you guys split up I'll be broken as fuck

lilah
stop it I'm gonna burst into tears next to Kepa
please don't
like actually stop
we literally live together as well
panicking

august
let's think of the positives
you guys are always gonna be bestmates no matter what
so stop panicking
get in that house and sort shit out.

lilah
I'll tell you guys what happens
I'm home so
love ya xx

♡♡♡

April 12th, 2019

Lilah sighs deeply as she gets off of the coach, the girl walking into the house as quietly as possible considering it was well into the early hours of the day and Mason was probably going to be asleep. She locks the door behind her and chucks her keys on the side, the girl putting her coat on the hook before she makes her way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Lilah?" Mason calls, scaring her half to death. She waits a second before she follows where the voice came from, the girl walking into the games room to see Mason slouched in his chair with the controller in his hand and headset on.

"It's like 3 am why are you still up?" Lilah asks as she walks over to him.

"I was waiting up for you." Mason replies, turning off his PS4 and putting his headset down.

"C'mon then." Lilah looks at him before he follows her into their room.

"How's your leg?" He questions as she stands in the en suite with the door open.

"Feels fine now, but they're just being cautious so that's why I'm not playing on Sunday." She replies loud enough for him to hear her. She brushes her teeth just after she changes into her black Nike joggers and lace bralette, the girl throwing on Mason's black and yellow Vitesse shirt and pulling her hair into a messy ponytail.

"I'm sorry about the other day." Mason speaks after minutes of silence.

"I know it's unfair of me to ignore you when you're trying to sort stuff out, but god all he ever dm's me is how much better off you'd be with him and it just got straight into my head." Mason continues.

"He dm's you?" Lilah asks.

"Yeah, like everyday." Mason responds as she walks back into the bedroom.

"Show me." She responds. Mason unlocks his phone and hands it to her, the girl sitting beside him on the bed reading through the copious amounts of messages that Harry had sent to him regarding her.

"Where's my phone?" Lilah asks as Mason leans back and gets it, handing it to her.

"Prick." She mutters under her breath as she texts herself the screenshots of the messages on Mason's phone to her, the girl saving them so she could text Harry in a second.

"As for you." Lilah throws both phones behind her before she gets up and stands in front of him.

"I hope you one day realise that you've got absolutely 0 competition when it comes to anyone else, because I've been in love with you since I was 14 Mason Mount, 14! Do you know how long ago that is now? 6 years, so next time you get jealous over Harry or Ethan or Simon, or Kepa, which by the way was a really weird person to get jealous over, remind yourself of the fact I've been in love with you for 6 years and will be for the rest of my life." Lilah speaks softly, the girl standing between his legs with her arms resting on his shoulders and her hands playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"6 years? I beat you 'cause I've fancied you since we were 13." He grins cheekily as he pulls her into a soft hug.

"Why did you get jealous of Kepa?" Lilah laughs.

"I get jealous when you speak to Declan of all people, I don't know why but it frustrates me when someone else is trying to talk to my girl." Mason shakes his head as she smiles.

"I have absolutely 0 interest in anyone but you, oh, and Matthew Gray Gubler, but that'll never happen." Lilah informs him as he looks up at her, the girl leaning down and pressing her lips to his softly.

"Considering you're not on the pitch this Sunday, are you gonna come watch my game?" Mason asks.

"If I get spit on again I blame you." She warns him.

"Yes Ma'am." He salutes jokingly as she ket's go of him.

"By the way, you definitely need to wear that shirt more often 'cause you look fucking gorgeous." Mason compliments as she walks out of the room, the girl posing jokingly for him before she goes downstairs for a bottle of water.

"D'ya want one?" She calls.

"Please." He calls back.

♡♡♡

lilah
hey nice messages to my boyfriend
next time you EVER dare telling him he means nothing to me
i will not hesitate to expose your ass
I really don't know who you think you are but you should be mature enough to realise that I didn't want to speak to you, nor do I want you to comment on my posts.
there's a reason why I only have Simon, Ethan and JJ's numbers and not yours
and that's exactly the reason.
so please for the love of god
REFRAIN yourself from my messages, mason's Instagram dm's and my comments.
thank you in advance 

delivered at 4:54 am

♡♡♡