Successfully evading homework 101

TEAM E (heroes) VS Team I (Villains)

"I can't spot them from this angle," Scott muttered. "If we took a few steps back I could use my visor to check their position..." Robbie walked into the building. "What are you doing?"

"Stay here and watch the first floor."

"Why?"

"Too dangerous?"

"Hey, I know those guys are going to be hard to hit, but I'm not-"

"I meant my quirk. It's going to burn you alive."

"Oh. Okay." Scott walked out of the building. "What are you going to do?"

Robbie pressed his hands into the wall. Fire busted from it and began travelling throughout the building. "I'm just introducing them to an old friend..."

-Villains side-

"Wooho!" Gwendolyn cried. "Finally, I thought it would take for-ever!"

"What are you talking about?" Pietro began some simple leg warm-ups.

"My role in this story! I thought I'd never get in. But now it's Gwenpool time! Ooh, I wonder what my quirk is?"

NAME: Gwendolyn Poole.

Quirk: Dimensional Travel.

Gwendolyn can open rifts that allows her to teleport short-distances. The rifts lead into an unknown dimension, and she can enter/exit it at will, as long as one portal remains open.

"Oh my gosh!" Gwen gushed. "That is SO cool!"

"Great, I get a whack-job as a partner." Pietro touched it face. It suddenly felt moist. "Hey, is it just me or is it getting hotter?"

"Hm?" Gwendolyn took off her gloves. She used them as a make-shift fan "Now that you mention it, it is pretty hot."

At the front of the room flames trickled out of the doorway. They clung to the walls, setting them on fire. The room now felt like the inside of a microwave.

A tendril of fire touched Gwendolyn's foot. She yelped.

"I think this is dangerous enough to cancel! Let's just hold on Qu-I mean, Pietro!"

"I-g-guess," He staggered as the relentless fire covered even more of the room. "Y-you okay?"

"N-not..." Gwendolyn slurred. "I-it's okay. This quirk's...too dangerous..."

"Not really," calmly walked through the flames, barely fazed by the heat. His eyes looked like they were on fire. "This is part of my quirk. I call it Hellfire level 1. It's meant to inflict pain like real fire, but it doesn't actually burn anything. Only works on things with souls, though." The room grew even hotter. All of Pietro's thoughts vanished. He could only think about the red flowers that bloomed before him. His mind shut down and he fainted. "It's pretty nasty though. I'm surprised you haven't fainted yet, comadre."

"It's beca-because I'm," Gwendolyn's body slumped. She fell to her knees. "I'm n-not an s-upporting character of this story. Protagonist. Me."

Robbie shook his head. "You're hallucinating. I'll give you credit for lasting this long, though." He touched the bomb. A loud siren confirmed his victory. He glanced at the two students. "Sorry to disappoint, Eli." He muttered as he pressed his hands against the wall.

As fast as they had appeared, the fires that had engulfed the building began to dissipate. Robbie checked his palms. "Nobody's dying today."

Name: Robbie Reyes

Quirk: Hell Raiser

Robbie can use the sins of dammed souls he has absorbed to unleash a variety of fire-based moves. Additionally, he can connect and enhance the previous belongings of souls he has consumed. From where he gets his stash is a mystery...