Chaper Seven

Click the star!
Sorry for any mistakes
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two weeks later

"Aye Mai" Jamal shook her.

"Mmhm" she turned.

"Get up, yo appointment in an hour and we pickin up your lil friend from the school."

The statement made her jump up.

"Who ?!?!" She looked at him like he had two heads.

"You know who." He sat on the bed facing her.

"No i do not..who the hell are you talking about..?"

"Mikah...my brother ?...the boy you been had a crush on ? This ringin a bell ?"

"You know i don have a crush on that boy anymore, i don know why everyone on my back about him. I see him the same way i see you mal.." she told him finally getting out of bed.

"But i have a girlfriend and ion see you in that-"

"Shut the fuck up, i.do.NOT.have.a.crush.on.Mikah." She rolled her eyes.

"Look...whatever helps you sleep at night, we goin to pick him up then you said you wanted to get that piercing today right ?"

"Yeah..piercingsss...the nose then i want the third one." She said grabbing her towel "give me like half hour ,hour..I shouldn't take that long." She told him walking to the bathroom.

Jamal walked out to the kitchen looking through her fridge looking for some of the orange chicken that she made the day before, she made sure to send him a snap of her eating it to make him jealous. Orange chicken was his weakness.

30 minutes later.

Mai stepped out of her bedroom dressed with a pair of ankle socks in her hand, she had on a dark blue hollister ripped jeans and an oversized t-shirt...as usual.

She sat down side eyeing Jamal "how much of that damn chicken you ate.."

"Who said i ate yo chicken ?"

"Nigga i know you...you licorice..so how much of my chicken you ate..?" She titled her head.

He brought up his index and thumb "like that much."

She rolled her eyes "whatever lemme grab my bag then we can leave." She walked back to her room.

After picking up her small cross body bag and made sure that she had her gloss, airpods, keys and taser, she walked back out to meet Jamal at the door.

She slipped on her crocs "leh go." She opened the door.

"I had faith for a lil minute." He shook his head.

"Faith in what jackass?" She asked him locking the doors.

"That you would put on some otha shoe..that ain even a shoe..that-..ion even know what that is..." he looked down with a scrunched up face at her crocs.

"Nigga these are it, best fuckin part of the fit, please refrain from hating, you have a pair too so ion see what the point of this croc slander is." She walked down the stairs to stop by granny to tell her she was leaving.

"Ion wear them every damn day with every damn ou-" he stopped when he saw Darline looking at him accusingly.

"Heyyy granny." He went to kiss her cheek but she pushed him away.

"I ain wan dah nasty mout pun me." She kissed Mai's cheek.

"Im headin out young lady" mai told Darline.