Chapter 76 || Haunted

make sure you vote and comment  ♥️

————

Bailey

I'm offended. Where on Earth did the men get the idea that I can't keep a secret? While they were explaining the proposal plan for tomorrow, they kept telling me not to tell anyone.

After every fucking sentence. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Nonetheless, I'm very excited for them. "So," Dylan starts. "Blake gets to go get the ring, and then Bailey and I are in charge of keeping Anna away from Blake until tomorrow evening as Adrian and Blake get everything ready."

"What about Luna?" Adrian asks.

"Ever since she got discharged from the hospital, she has spent almost all day in the NICU with Theodore. Sometimes I do the same, but I have assignments and college starts again in a week, so I'm preoccupied."

"Luna is going back to college right?"

"Yeah. I bribed her," Dylan states. He better not have bribed her with money! I know Dylan things money can buy everything, but bribing his girlfriend with money is an absolute no-no. "Why are you giving me that look? Did you think I bribed her with money! No! Of course not! I bribed with an unlimited amount of romance movies."

"Yeah, because Luna is totally obsessed with movies."

"And a premium membership to Wattpad. She's obsessed with bad boy romance novels. Especially the ones with mafias and gangs. It's like she has Stockholm Syndrome. I quote her, 'I think bad boys killing people is hot,'" He rants.

"I'm surprised she hasn't fallen for Anna, Blake or Adrian yet," I chuckle. "I don't know what she sees in you," I tease.

"Please," He scoffs. "Do you see this body?" He flexes his arms, and proceeds to remove his shirt before Blake smacks him upside in the head. "You're just salty that I have a better body than you."

Blake cocks an eyebrow. "Do you want to compare?" Blake removes his shirt without a second thought and Dylan just smirks before removing his shirt.

"Jail-Bail, who's body is better?" Dylan asks, with a wink. I open my mouth to answer, but Adrian closes my eyes from next to me.

"She knows that I'm the one with the best body. Mine is fun to look at because I have tattoos. Your bodies are just... plain."

Blake scoffs, and I still can't see anything with Adrian's hand covering my eyes. I push them away, only for Adrian to pull me into a protective hug, burying my face in his chest.

"Excuse you, Mr. Possessive Boyfriend, but my body has a scar down my chest making me look more badass."

"The toxic masculinity in this room is suffocating," I groan pushing myself off of Adrian. "Dylan, you could do better on those abs and Blake, you can work on those biceps," I tell him. "Now, can we please put our shirts back on?"

Blake sighs, slipping back into his T-shirt. I look at Dylan expectantly, but he doesn't make a move to put his shirt back on. "It's hot in here."

"Well, I'm taking my shirt off again!" Blake snaps, taking his shirt off. I look at Adrian with a raised eyebrow. He was now sleeping back on the couch.

He gazes at me expressionlessly, before taking off his shirt and winking at me. I groan to myself exhaustedly. "I can't with you men. You're not even acting like men. You're acting like boys!"

"Oh come on, Jail-Bail," Dylan grins flexing his biceps. "You have to admit... You like the view."

I sigh, looking at Adrian who had temporarily closed his eyes while sleeping on the couch. Shirtless. Blake was sitting on a smaller couch, and Dylan was full on posing in the middle of the living room.