EJ x reader

You stared out your window. It was night time and as usual the Amazing you -who could speak 6 languages and had no parents but that 'Amazingness' did not need to be talked about- could not sleep.

You leaned back in the chair, "Warum passiert das mir?" You mumbled.

"Wer weiß, meine Liebe? Wir wissen nicht sicher" A voice said behind you (A/N: Yes EJ can speak German in this thingy)

"What do you want EJ?" You asked.

"Nothiing much, my love" EJ said walking up to you, "The only thing I want is you" He whispered suductively in your ear. You shuttered. He picked you and threw you to the bed roughly- how rude!

"NEIN! Jack I swear to hell I will have Stephano (A/N:Why not?) chop your balls off!!!" You screamed. He only chuckled.

"Please" He said

"No Jack" You snapped.

"Please"

"No"

"Come on Please, (Y/n)! I will be gentle!" Jack was now begging, "I promise!" You -who had your eyes closed and arms crossed- opened a eye and looked at Jack.

His lip was quivering in a attempted puppy dog face which would help if he had eyes. But you knowing Jack was a man of his word sighed.

"Fine" You gave up and relaxed a little.

Jack smiled a toothy grin. He got up on your bed and crawled over to your curled up body. You narrowed your eyes.

"Jac-" You were cut off by his lips smashing into your own. Your (e/c) eyes widened before fluttering shut.

Before you knew it Jack had your shirt, bra and of course shorts off. He was teasing your womanhood.  He broke the kiss and smiled at you. You were panting which was super cute to him and only made his smile grow.

"J-jack eh s-stop" You squeezed your eyes shut. You felt your underwear being pulled from your body. Then you heard unzipping. You opened your eyes and saw Jack positioning his member.

He smiled and pushed in to you. You squeeked. He only laughed and thrusted into you. GENTLE JACK!? Gentle?

"Nuh!~ (Y/n) your so tight" He moaned.

Pained screams turned to pleassured moans. You both meet your climax.

Jack laid down beside you.

"Love you, (Y/n)" Jack said

"Love you too, Jack" You replied drifting off to sleep in Jack's protective arms.