EJ x reader

Y/n was sitting in the living room reading the new book Eyeless Jack was kind enough to give her since there was no internet connection, cable or movies to look at. Y/n was bored at first because it would always be her alone when Jack was gone but all that changed when Jeff moved in to lay low from the city and y/n would be the perfect cover up. A young woman that lives byself in the woods. Perfect. Everyone knew Jeff even y/n, he was a killer but she didn't know he was just a joker yet not one of his jokes were funny, each one terrified her, one by one and has she tried to go to her savior, Jack, no. Why? Jeff threatened to kill her, of course Jack would be mad but she would already be dead, He would get over it and y/n enjoyed life. Eyeless Jack and y/n had a strange relationship, to say the least.

Now you're probably wondering how they met well it was simple. In the dead of the night, y/n was dragged into the woods by her old class mates as some means of a prank but things only got darker when they tried to have their way with her, through a few attempts of screams and struggles, it gave Jack enough time to see what was happening, Jack, knew it wasn't right, he could beat them easy, he didn't have to but the screams, her fighting back, she wanted to get away and Jack would help aid her in her escape but what he didn't expect was for her to find him and thank him.

After discovering he wasn't human, she didn't fear him one bit. Jack quickly grew fond of her and soon took her as his own, though their relationship was nothing more than friends, there was a deep connection between them but do to her episode in the woods some years ago, y/n wasn't ready to give into that vaulable state, Jack respected that but didn't like it. He had urges that bugged him to the point of him leaving the cabin for days on end, leaving y/n unprotected with Jeff who would sit around.

It was one of those days. Jack was gone. Y/n made a habit to hide in the closet, Jeff never seemed to look for her when ever she hid, yeah habit...

In the darkness of the closet y/n felt scared, she hated the dark, the silence, the closeness. It was unbearable but she puts up with it to stay hidden.

The door to the closet opened to reveal Jeff, he was laughing darkly as he stared down at y/n that was hiding in the closet, trying to get in the corner the best she could. Jeff's hand was hidden behind the door, slowly he moved said hand to reveal rope and a gag. (Reader)'s eyes widen, this was new. She whimpered as she cried in silence.

"You want to help Jack?" Jeff simply asked.

Eyeless Jack returned home, sighing from his distress desires. His rude deeds. He shook it off and entered the door as if he went on his daily routine of organ hunting. Jack would normally be run up by (Reader) with hugs but not today. In her place was Jeff.

"Hey Bud."

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"JEFF!"

"Oh... her~ Yeah she's in the closet. She's been looking for something , I don't know."

Jack faced Jeff before going down the hall way that had the only closet in the entire place. Upon opening the door, Jack felt the lights were off since there was on warmth coming from the light bulb yet the smell of (Reader) lingered in the air. Being blind, Jack only had the other senses to linger on , such as sound, he can hear her fast heart beat. Smell, her shampoo, perfume hung at her skin and hair. She smelled so good.

"Y/n, are you alright. Why are you in the dark?" Jack asked. Being a silent killer Jeff was he snuck behind Jack and pushed him in the closet. Locking the door with chains, metals inside the wooden door and planks, the two were stuck. Jack landed on top of y/n's bandaged body. She groaned from the pain and tried to move but couldn't, tried to speak but the gag stopped your words. Jack felt her face, thumb rubbed against the red ball.