Make Me Go: Vows

Chaeyoung
(After six months)

A tear escaped from my orbs as soon as I saw Mina walking down the aisle wearing a beautiful wedding gown.Her hair was tied in a lovely bridal bun which perfectly compliments her ethereal beauty

God,she's so beautiful..

I can't my eyes off of her as she walks down the aisle with her brother Kai beside her.Her beauty was the only thing I can see right now and the loud thumping of my heartbeats was all I can hear now

Every slow gentle step she made,memories flashes back to my mind

How we met..How we struggled..How we collided and how we find our ways back to each other again

We've been through so many hardships and obstacles so much but here we are,looking at each other's eyes. Waiting for the moment to spend the eternity with each other

It's all worth it..She's worth it..

"Take care of my sister,okay?"

"I will Kai,I'll always will"

"I'm happy for you guys.Now go and start living your happy ending.."

I smiled and thanked him before taking Mina's hands. Mina and I look at each others and smiled.This is it,the moment we've been waiting for

The ceremony began and before I before I knew it, here I am,.already standing in front of the woman I love the most preparing myself to say my vows

I heaved a sigh and smiled to her as tears streamed down my cheeks once again..

"Minari,I don't actually know how and where to start. I may be standing right now but my knees were actually shaking.I'm nervous as hell but I wanna get over this and make you completely mine and legally mine as soon as I can so here I am.."

I heaved another deep breathe and gathered all my strength as held her hands and slowly utter my vows

"Minari,I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be with you in sickness and in health.I could say, til death do us part. But I won't..
Those vows are for optimistic couples and for those couples who hopes for everything and I do not stand here, on my wedding day just to hope or what..

Minari,I stand here in front of you because I am sure and ready..I am sure and ready to take care of you,to cherish you and to love you for the rest of our lives.
I am sure and ready to cry and to laugh with you..To run and to walk with you..To support you all the way..
I am sure and ready to stay with you no matter how hard future circumstances may be..

Minari,my baby..I'm here standing in front you,sure and ready to be your bestfriend,your partner,your confidante and your lover until the rest of our lives..

So now,baby..wear this ring as a sign of my never ending love to you.."

Mina and I both shed a tear as soon as I gently put the wedding ring on her finger..

She looked at me and before taking a deep breath.I can see how nervous is she as well so I smiled at her giving her enough confidence

She smiled and held my hands as she starts saying her vows..

"Chaeyoung,I knew I loved you from the moment we met.I have been helplessly lost in your eyes ever since the moment I saw you so engrossed watching those shits above and now I am more than happy to stand here in front of you to share my vows..

I laughed as everyone in the church did.How can she even manage to call stars as shits inside the church! You're really adorable Mina..you're indeed way something else and that makes me proud of you even more..

"Chaeyoung,my baby.. I vow to be your best friend and wife.I vow to honor, love, and cherish you through all life's adventures..

Baby,I choose you and I promise to choose you every single day.I'll love you in word and in deed..I'll laugh with you,cry with you,scream with you,grow with you, and stay with you no matter what happens..I give you my hand.I give you my love.I give you myself,the good,the bad, and those that were yet to come.."

I smiled and wipe her tears that streamed down her face before wiping mine.She's really making cry hard..

"Chaeyoung..I vow to always remember that you are indeed a human like me.That you may sometimes make questionable decisions..decisions that I may don't agree with,like randomly using strawberry jam somewhere else other than a slice of bread but I promise to understamd it all and accept you whole heartedly like the way you accepted me.."

Aish,Mina!How could you even include that freaking strawberry jam in your vows..God,this is embarrasing. I'm sure everyone would tease me about this..

"Chaeyoung,You and I both know how indecisive I can be at times.I simply don't like to make decisions but if there is one decision in my life that I know I did the best, it's to spend the rest of my life with you.There's an infinite number of things I love about you but a day wouldn't be enough for that so I'll just let you know day by day..

Now,chaeyoung..take this ring as a sign of my forever love and affection to you.."

She slowly wore the ring on my finger before smiling at me

---

"I now declare the both of you as bride and wife. And now,you may kiss the bride.."

I cupped Mina's face and slowly leaned in to her before kissing her.We shared a soft,sweet passionate kiss in front of everyone

We happily broke the kiss as loud cheers covered the whole vicinity.I kissed Mina again which made the crowd even louder

"I love you,Chaeyoung..''

"And I love you too,Minari..So much.."

---

Short UD for yawa all..
Ooops,this story is almost done..
Hope you'll stay until the last chapter..
Thank you guys..I really love yawa all🥰

Ps: sorry for the typos and most especially for the vows..I don't actually know how vows were supposed to be since I didn't experience it yet
( and I'm not planning to)so once again,just kindly bare with it..enjoy🥰

-chaempot🖤