Fall

Requested by Imyourbitch1234

Thanks for requesting!!

I'm so sorry that this came so late but here you go bestie ❤️😊

~~~

The last week of kingdoms was coming up and Straykids have been working harder than their bodies could handle.
Diamonds of sweat soaked the bits of their hair in small bunches, the backs of their shirts carried ponds of the salty moisture sticking to their shirts in patches.

"Felix-ah, for a transition you'll be doing a high kick to the camera."

The choreographer told the younger male as he demonstrated the pre moves leading up to a kick.

"Okay, do you mind going over pre moves with me? I need to get them down correctly before we go to the official rehearsal." Felix responded

The choreographer nodded smiling.

~~~

Rehearsal was going perfect so far until it was Felix's part. That's where a member of the wolfgang had gained an injury.

'Grr Wolf Gang ah'

Felix pulled his head back, crossed his wrists and placed them over his chest, swung them widely threw his right arm in the air, shifted his shoulders, covered his eyes with his left arm and walked over to his left with his right arm out in a fist.

His shirt lifting in the process exposing some skin on his stomach. Taking paced breathes Felix jumped in the middle of the floor, halfway doing the kick he twisted his ankle causing himself to fall into Jisung.

'how many times will I slip up?! I can't bring the team down'

Felix thought to himself as he groaned out loud.

"Hyung!"

"Felix! Are you okay?!"

A concerned Jisung threw himself by the youngest aussies side, his knees thumping on the hard wood floor.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just twisted it, that's all."

Felix gently placed a hand over the now bright pink area.
As if on que, management had walked in for quick check up on the boys. The manager quickly caught sight of Felix's condition.

"Felix? This has to be the third time I've seen you in such a state. You have to be mindful with yourself and not take things so roughly though this is a competition, health is more important."

Felix nodded at his managers words

"I understand."

Felix held onto Jisungs sweater sleeve as he tried to lift himself from the polished wood flooring.
Jisung helped the male, using his shoulder to support him is standing.

"Manager nim I think it's appropriate to end practice here. It's almost 4 in the morning, the shooting starts at 8 am."

Chan reasoned, though he was worrying for the younger member inside. Their manager had agreed with his statement, placing a hand on Felix's shoulder he said

"This won't happen again right? Dance with care not thoughts like you have to be great in it or the best. You're a member of Straykids anything you do will always be loved by Stays even the unexplainably weird things... They have a nack for that for some reason but besides that you really have all the talent you can withhold already, there's no need to over exert yourself for Kingdoms. Have fun practicing don't be pressured okay?"

Felix smiled at that.

"Okay."

"Now you boys go rest. Replenish in the cafeteria before you head back."

The manager was warmer than any of their previous managers.
He had such support for the group that skz would defend him as well. He was the 'sweetest person in the company' (Jeongins words).

~~~

Skz had finished ordering their suggestive foods and sat at a table large enough for the seven of them. Due to the aussies given situation, Seungmin had offered to take Felix's order setting it down in front of the freckled member before placing his meal down besides Felix.

"Now's the most crucial moment of our lives"

Jeongin bowed his head with closed eyes.

"Who is getting to sleep with Felix tonight? War begins now. Place your offers to the prince and he shall pick the most wisest, most humble, most handsome, most courageous member to have the once in a lifetime experience of sleeping in his comfortable bed with the prince himself"

"God Jeongin- you just made it sound like our lives will end if we don't get picked"

Seungmin commented on the maknaes choice of words.

"It's temporary"

Felix giggled a bit at Jeongin.
Jisung swallowed the pockets of food he had stuffed in his cheeks and spoke

"I now before thy prince, may I humbly offer my cuddles and affection during slumber"

Felix quickly agreed. If anything was to get to Felix it'd be cuddles...and plushies but mostly cuddles.

"It has been settled. I, prince Han Jisung of Icheon have won over thy prince Lee Felix of Sydney in battle for his heart"

"Jisung finish your food before I boil you, you squirrel."

Seungmin put a price of low carb meat in his mouth. Jisung slowly sat down eyeing Seungmin.

"Actually sorry sungie, I'll be with Hyunjin, he promised me kisses"

Felix said after clicking his phone off

"That llama prince"

Jisung muttered

"I'll shave his eyebrows when I get the chance"

"What?"

"Nothing!"

~~~

Thanks for reading and thank you so much for requesting!
I enjoy writing these oneshots for you guys!
If there are any mistakes in anything I'd like to ask of you can please tell me
(Comment or dm)

Have a nice day/afternoon/night, love y'all 💝✨