Chapter 15 (Dumb hoes)

Sid smiled sweetly at the three tied up stooges.

"Tell at least one person what you saw, and you won't be able to live to tell another. I'll be in your dreams, you little shits." All three kids nodded furiously, the tape on their mouth preventing them from talking.

They wouldn't forget her eyes.

Her piercing, soul searching, death defying, unpredictable, crazy laserbeam-looking eyes.

Sid grinned. "And since you all caused me to be late to my class, I'll be keeping you here in this dark, creepy janitor closet, where no one will find you until hours later. It's what you get for being yourselves!" She stated cheerfully.

Oh, she relished the look in their eyes.

The looks of fear were absolutely amazing.

That's right, be scared of me you fucking little assholes! She thought violently before walking out of the closet.

"I hope you suffer miserably! Goodbye!" She told them sweetly before slamming the door on them.

Don't worry, she wasn't going to actually leave them there, even if they are little asshats. She'd tell the janitor or someone there's kids stuck in the closet.

If she remembered, anyway.

The walk to her classroom was joyful.

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid slammed open the door, seeing all of her new classmates there.

"Want to explain why you are late, Sid?" Sid opened her mouth to explain, but her stomach interrupted.

The ferocious growl echoed in the silent room, everyone having a clear hear of it.

Sid shrugged, a sheepish grin on her face.

"Well, I first seen Nardo trying to kiss Bubblegum with his spoiled milk lips,"

"What!? No! Sasuke-kun tried to kiss me! Not Naruto, you liar!" Sakura huffed angrily.

"Eh!" Sid made a machinery-like noise, like an answer Sakura got wrong. "Nope! That was Nardo transformed! Dumbass!" She popped the 'p' in 'nope', cackling a bit at the end.

"Wah! Sid, don't expose me!" Naruto wailed out.

"Naruto...!" Sakura seethed.

Sid interrupted their little fued. "Then I ran into Sasgay, asking me where his boyfriend was-"

"WHAT-"

"What!?"

"What?"

"SASUKE-KUN HAS A-"

"SASUKE'S GAY-"

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. "I never-"

"My bad, I meant Nardo. He was looking for his boyfriend Nardo."

"Because he tied me up in the storage room."

Everyone stayed quiet after that.

And then Sasuke realized how wrong that sounded. His eye twitched again as he mumbled a quick 'idiots' and turned to look out the window.

"After him being rude to me, I ran into three little dickbags who thought they were hot shit."

"Sid, please lessen your vulgar language." Iruka sighed, making Sid sigh.

"Dolphin-fucker-sensei, you know I can't do that. Besides, I am speaking the language of the gods. Specifically Jashin-sama, according to sensei." Sid cleared her throat.