Winky

The image is related to the book but not necessarily this chapter, I just found a better explanation for what I was already attempting to say.

Hari was walking down the hallway with the twins when Peeves floated up to her. "Potty wee Potter! You got my dungbombs?"

Hari nodded, digging in her bag to pull out the box of them. He flew away with them.

"Wait you bought peeves dungbombs?" Fred said, surprised.

#)Yeah he helped me in the second task in return for dungbombs.(#

"Oh, I guess that makes sense," George sighed, "but you're giving him dungbombs? DUNGBOMBS?"  

#) I already gave him twenty before, it was beautiful. (#

"You gave him twenty dungbombs," Fred spluttered, "what did he do with them?"

#) The only thing I will say is Filch's office stank for a week after Christmas. (#

"You-" Fred paused, exasperated. "Jeeze Hari, you'll get detention for weeks if anyone finds out." 

#)Key word IF, and anyway, I didn't tell him what to do with them, I was just in the giving spirit.(#

"You bribed him-" 

#) I was in the giving spirit. (# She interrupted George

"Getting in trouble is our job though." Fred gave her puppy eyes.

#) Do it better then, I only cause chaos when I deem that there isn't enough. (#

"Well I'm sorry, but we some of us actually have to worry about exams."

"Unlike you, her majesty queen Harienne, exempt from her exams."

#) Not my fault, I'd rather be taking them then doing 'scary tasks that could kill me because I'm too young' TM (# She stuck her tongue out at them. Fred booped her nose, George pretended to gag. None of them noticed the pale blond boy at the end of the hallway as Fred gave her a small kiss.

•  •  •

Hari, Ron and Hermione made their way down to the kitchen to give Dobby some socks that Hari had bought, this was mainly cause Hermione wanted to talk to Winky, but also socks

They opened the portrait and a bunch of house-elves gave them a very cheery welcome, bowing and curtsying and bustling around making tea again. 

Hari pulled the mismatched socks out of her bag and handed to Dobby. A massive smile broke across his face. "Hari Potter is too good to Dobby!" he squeaked, wiping large tears out of his enormous eyes.