Chapter Two: Korea

South Korea

News of IU being saved by Spider-Man spread through the Korean media like a wildfire. Hundreds of videos with different angles of the event were littered through out Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver, and any other site that allows videos to be uploaded.

A large majority of Koreans were praising Spider-Man for saving one of the Nation's Little Sister (Yes thats a real title. I was a bit surprised myself). There was a bit of criticism about the safety of the venue, as it was revealed that the stage light was loose before the start of the concert. IU's company issued a formal apology and promised to properly inspect each venue for not only IU but all other singers starting today. 

There have been a few arguments from the usual salty neitzens. The topic generally revolving around, that wasn't the real Spider-Man, or IU used that stunt for a popularity boost. Though these salty comments were not noticed by others since it seemed pretty farfetched. 

Nonetheless, the Canadian Spider-Man has become a major topic in Korea, especially when the citizens heard him speak their language. Spider-Man was the number one topic floating around Korea, with the second topic being about Spidey and IU. Fanart had already started flowing out, and people were getting a little imaginative...

Toronto Pearson Airport

"One little interaction and all of sudden everyone thinks were destined to be together..." Shinji sighed. He was scrolling through the news in Korea as Jacob had tagged him about it. 

Speaking of Jacob. Shinji eventually returned to the venue and enjoyed the rest of the concert. Jacob was bugging him about how Spider-Man swooped in and saved IU, screaming how amazing it was. He wasn't even concerned about him... Jeez. 

Shinji and Jacob left the venue together and decided to get some bingsu as a last meal. Jacob was headed down to Mexico the day after so that was the last time they were gonna see each other. The poor kid was basically crying as they hugged good-bye. 

"I'm gonna miss that idiot..." Shinji smiled, he reminisced Jacobs last words to him before they parted ways....

"Y-You... Y-You better g-get me autographs while you're there! And g-get me me-merch! Otherwise I'll never forgive you!"

Jacob practically had snot coming from his nose and was trying his best to put together a cohesive sentence. Shinji had to promise him that. To be honest, he was a little sad he didn't ask for more. Regardless, Shinji was going to make sure he meets all of them to get their autographs, he keeps his promises.

"Hey" A boyish voice spoke from behind him. Shinji turned around to see two people, a brown haired boy with a red-head right beside him, her arms looping through his. 

"Pete!" Shinji smiled widely walking up to his American counter-part, the two sharing a big hug. "You made it!"

"Come on. You don't think I would've come to say good-bye?" Peter asked feigning hurt.

"What about New York?" The young boy questioned.

"Miles is looking after the city right now. He wanted to say good-bye to you as well" Mary Jane answered. Shinji looked at the pretty red-head, and the young woman pulled him in for a hug. "Were going to miss you Shin."

"I'm going to miss you guys too. Oh, and Miles" Shinji replied not noticing another red-head coming up from behind him. Shinji jumped as the woman wrapped her arms around his waist and lifted up from the ground. "Wah! WOAH"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MISS US?!" A sultry voice spoke from behind the young Asian. Shinji began to laugh, smacking his hand onto Natasha's arm, signaling her to put him down, to which she did. The two along with MJ and Peter began laughing as Shinji turned around to face Black Widow herself.