9

Scenario: They notice a random person flirting with their s/o and gets jealous and possessive 

Arisu: You guys were just chilling at one of the many parties that The Beach hosted. Arisu had left for a second to go get you a drink. While he was walking back he noticed that some random guy was talking to you. He'd notice how he was making you laugh and trying to put his hands all over you. He'd speed walk the rest of the way there. He wouldn't say anything to you or the random guy once he reached the two of you. He'd just sit behind you and hug you from behind while glaring at this random guy. He'd start kissing the back of your neck and move his way down to your shoulder. Never once breaking eye contact with this random guy. The guy finally got the message and left.

Karube: It's rare for Karube to leave you alone in public when you're spending time with him. He knew you caught people's attention. It was a blessing and a curse in his eyes. So when he left for a quick minute to take a call only to return and find some random guy trying to flirt with you, he'd be pretty upset. Upset that this guy actually had the balls to talk to you. Looking at him and looking at you, he knew you were way out of his league. He'd make his way back over to you, swing his arm around your shoulder, and pull you into his side. He'd ask how you knew the guy. You'd tell him that he was a friend which he knew was lie. Just to assert his dominance over this guy he'd make sure to full on make out with you right in front of him.

Chota: It's rare for him to get possessive over you. But something about this guy talking to you was rubbing him the wrong way. He'd keep you close to himself as you talked to this dude. He'd interrupt the guy here and there just to annoy him. He'd also do it just to show him that he himself was more important to you than some random stranger. No matter what you two were talking about, he could interrupt at any point and take your attention away from the stranger without hesitation. He'd be sure to kiss you a lot while as you and this guy were trying to talk. He'd glare at him every now and again as well. Soon enough he'd just get fed up that this guy isn't leaving you alone and pull you away.

Chishiya: He's not one to show his emotions. But this. This sent him over. When he caught this half naked guy trying to flirt with you and seeing him put his hands all over you. It made something in him burn. He'd walk over to you and immediately give this guy the coldest look you'd ever seen. He wouldn't even bother trying to show him that you were his. He'd just drag you off into a private area or his room and just start making out with you. He'd tell you about how he hated seeing others talk to you and treat you like that. Only he was allowed to do that. He'd probably go find the guy later and tase him just for good measure.

Niragi: He'd go absolutely mental. Have mercy on the poor soul that thought he could flirt with you and walk away unharmed. The guy was a newbie and didn't know who you were with. As soon as Niragi spotted one of this guy's hands on your waist, he'd dash over so fast. Before you can even process what's happening you're tucked into Niragi's side and this poor random guy has a gun pointed right at his head. You can see that Niragi is upset. Hell he's pissed beyond words. You have to beg him just to let the guy off with a warning and even then Niragi would probably still shoot him in the leg. After the whole thing, he'd keep you by his side for the rest of the night and anytime he caught someone staring, he'd viciously make out with you just to show them that you were his.

Last Boss: When he noticed this random guy trying to feel you up while you were dancing, he'd be pretty pissed. He wouldn't show it though. He'd calmly walk over to you and the guy. Once there he'd pull you away from the guy before drawing his katana and pointing that the guy. If the guy tried to move at all, his life was over. Last Boss wouldn't ever say anything to the guy he'd just examine him very carefully. Memorizing his face so he knew who he had to find later and kill. He didn't want to do it there. He knew it would upset you. After he finished he lowered his katana and the guy took off. Afterwards, Last Boss would take you back to the VIP section of the club and keep you by his side for the rest of the time. He'd give you kisses every now and again just to keep you there with him. 

Aguni: This man is so scary. Poor random guy who was stupid enough to flirt with you will not be doing it again anytime soon. I feel like he'd beat the guy within an inch of his life. It wasn't public that you and Aguni were a thing so random people flirting with you wasn't anything new. Aguni would usually brush it off because he knew you could handle it on your own. He had seen you  do it before and he trust you. But this one guy was just so damn persistent and wouldn't listen to you when you said you weren't interested so he felt the need to step in. After he beat the crap out of the guy, he'd just hang around you for the rest of the day, just to make sure no one else decided to grow a pair and attempt to flirt with you like that again.

Hatter: I feel like he'd have whoever was bugging you killed. I mean who's stupid enough to make a move on the leader of entire Beach's s/o? Newbies, that's who. If he caught a newbie trying to get close to you he'd rush over and start being really affectionate toward you right in front of the newbie. He'd kiss you all over and feel you up right then and there. Once the newbie left out of sheer embarrassment, Hatter would call a whole ass meeting with the entire Beach just so he can announce to everyone that you were his and if he ever caught or heard word of anyone trying to be a little too friendly with you, they'd pay for it with their lives.