Lost Princess

Ais Wallenstein, all she could think about revenge. She swore to herself that she would avenge her father and rescue her mother. She had succumbed to her hatred, until a boy named Bell Cranel came by. She had thought that the world of adventuring would corrupt him, but it didn't. The two grew close, often training and spending the day together, until Ais lost control to her dark urges, she left her familia with only one goal in mind, get stronger no matter what.

It all happened when Ais made an encounter, she was returning from her training session with Bell, until she felt some malicious intent directed at her. She looked around and saw nothing but she still remained vigilant. Ais was continuing to walk, she heard some footsteps behind her, that's when she knew for sure she was being watched, in one swift motion she unsheathed her sword and pointed it as the figure behind her

"Why are you following me" Ais said as she examined the person, the person wore a burned cloak but it was still enough to conceal the person's identity

"Aww, and here I thought you already knew who I was" the person said before removing the cloak, under the cloak was Revis, "after all aren't we best buds?"

"H..How!?" Ais asked surprised, "I saw you die! I killed you!"

"Oh really?" Revis said, "you didn't kill me. You thought you killed me"

"Why are you here!" Ais yelled out, "do you want to die! I'll do it!" She said as she adjusted the blade closer to Revis. It started to cut her skin as blood began to flow down the blade and onto the floor.

"I don't think you'll want to kill me" Revis said with a smirk, "I know where your mother is"

"I won't believe your lies!" Ais yelled out, "keep on telling more lies and the streets will be stained with your blood!"

"Suit yourself" Revis said before laughing like a maniac, "it really does me no good to lie to someone who can kill me, tell me do you really believe I'm lying!"

"Even if you were telling the truth why should I keep you alive" Ais said, "you tried to kill me and my friends"

"Okay then what if I told you your little boy toy is in trouble?" Revis said

"Don't drag Bell into this!" Ais said as she glared at Revis, "don't you dare touch him!"

"Who said I was going to hurt him?" Revis said sarcastically, "I only stated the obvious. The more he's seen around you the more he becomes endangered"

Ais wanted to deny it but she knew it was true. As long as she stayed anyone near her would be dragged into her mess.

"Oh? I guess I hit a sensitive spot" Revis said, "it seems I may be right about that"

"I don't care!" Ais said, "I'll protect Bell no matter what!"

"Really? Than what if I told you a prophecy is centered around him?" Revis said, "what if I told you that he would die in the battle against the dragon"

"Bell is strong!" Ais said, "he'll surpass everyone in a matter of months! He'll survive"

"Hahah, you really think he'll survive?" Revis said, "his destiny was already set as soon as he met you. He'll die because of you"

Those words kept on ringing in Ais's head. She began to imagine Bell, he smiled at her right before he died right in front of her. Over and over again.

Revis watched as Ais showed a look of distress and sadness, it was where Revis wanted her to be at. With the help of Ais, Revis can finally awaken the dragon and spread chaos.

"You want to get stronger?" Revis said, "you feel that black flame calling out to you, giving you the power to protect that boy"

Ais tried to resist the strong wave of power, with that power she would finally be able to be his hero and keep him safe.