*15*

LIGHT SMUT AND FLUFF____________________02/23/2018Friday5:31pm

____________________
02/23/2018
Friday
5:31pm

The next day, you and Spencer stayed at your apartment in bed watching movies, documentaries, and shows. You introduced AHS to him and he loved it.

"If I would've known about this show sooner, I would've watched it a long time ago." Spencer said as he readjusted himself on the bed.

"Why didn't you know about it?" You asked curiously.

Spencer moved his legs so you could lay between them and he kissed the top of your head and said, "I'm a technophobe. I barely got an iPhone last year. I didn't watch movies, I watched  films in different languages."

You let out a gasp, "Well then I'm happy to be the one to introduce you to the one of many shows and movies  I enjoy watching." You say and look up at him and he looks down placing his lips on yours.

Spencer deepened the kiss and you let out a moan as he grabbed a fistful of your hair pulling your head back even more. "Fuck." You breathed out.

You grabbed onto one of his hands and brought it up to your throat and let it sit there, but Spencer applied a small amount of pressure.

Since you were still on your period, you were not about to have sex, but what's the harm in making out.

Spencer bit down on your lip, earning a low whine from you and you did the same too him, but his grip on your throat tightened.

You moved around and he pulled away and you went to straddle him, but before you could kiss him again, his phone rang.

You throw your head back and let out a groan as he reaches for his phone, and you roll off of him and place your head on his chest as he answers.

"Hey what's up?"
"Oh shit, um no I just got busy."
"How long have you been there."
"Ok, um I'll be there in 20 minutes."
"Alright then. Bye."

Before he ended the call, he looked down at you and gave you a smile.

"Do you have to go to work now?" You ask. "No I don't. I have to go home, but you can come with me though." He says and flashes you a big smile.

"Alright then lets go." You say getting off the bed and walking into your closet to change.

Spencer on the other hand sat on the bed, waiting for you to change. "I'll be quick." You yell out from your closet and you hear Spencer let out a chuckle.

You put on an oversized gray hoodie, a pair of black tights, black converse, and put on a few necklaces and rings.

Walking out of the closet, you went into the bathroom to put your hair up into a messy bun, Spencer walked in and looked at you through the mirror.