All about Jade King

Name: Jade Elizabeth King
Age: 19
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Race: White
Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers:
Cryokinesis  - ice control. Like Elsa
Super strength: I mean she's no super soldier, but she is stronger than any normal person. She could beat Clint in an arm wrestle.
Super smart: I don't know if this counts as a power, but she is really really smart. I'm talking IQ of like 170. I think that's around Bruce and Tony's IQ.

Family:
Mother: Freya Alexandra King (deceased)
Father: Jacob Michael King (alive) (abusive)
Older sister: Willow Lily King (deceased)
Older brother: Noah Blake King (deceased)

Other useful information:
      She lives in a world where people have tattoos representing their soulmate or soulmates.

     She graduated high school at the age of 14 and graduated college at the age of 16.

     She is a nurse, who is very good at her job.

      She has anxiety and occasionally get anxiety attacks, but not usually.

     Because of her father she has to cover up not only his abuse, but also her soulmarks.

     Her older siblings and mom died in a car crash. Her and her father were in the car, but they made it out alive.

     As a result of the crash, she has a scar stretching from her left temporal lobe (the left of her forehead) down to the edge of her mouth. It runs across her eye, but she can still see out of it.

Another bit of info but it isn't about her:
All the avengers are romantically involved with the exception of the twins (Wanda and Pietro) and Thor and Loki. (I know they're not TECHNICALLY related, but they were raised with each other!)

What she looks like:

Wow! That was a lot of thinking! Pictures of her soulmarks are going to be in the next chapter!

Words: 245