1

George's POV

George sat up in bed quickly. Thunder clapped outside his room, making him jump in surprise. George scowled at the annoying noise. He pulled his bed sheets closer to himself and laid back down.

His window creaked slightly and George shot back up in alertness. He squinted his eyes to find the source of the noise. Lightning flashed and illuminated the room for a split second. A dark silhouette stood near the window. George gasped, left in the dark again.

He had to be seeing things... right?

George stood up from his bed and walked towards his window. A cold blade pressed up against his throat. George yelped in surprise and his back collided with a solid force.

"Don't move." a low voice growled into his ear.

George swallowed, the blade still against his neck. A shadow shifted outside his door as his guard approached the door.

"Prince George? Are you alright?" he asked.

"Say you're fine," the man muttered into his ear.

"And if I don't?" George asked, his voice wavering.

The blade pressed tighter to his neck, "Okay okay! I will," George whispered loudly. He cleared his throat and spoke louder to his guard, "I'm fine Punz! Just late night jitters."

His guard sent back a muffled response and resumed his position. George tried to crane his neck to get a view of the man behind him. The intruder pushed George tighter to him, making it impossible for George to get a good look. He could've sworn he glimpsed a white mask.

"Are you going to kill me?" George asked, his voice squeaking.

"Yes."

George's mind ran through hundreds of scenarios. The intruder was definitely an assassin sent to kill him. He tried coming up with an excuse, "Don't kill me! I can give you whatever information you want."

The man laughed darkly, sending chills up George's spine, "Your information is useless to me."

George knew he had to get out of the assassin's hold. He deciding to use a trick Punz taught him. George snaked his hand towards the hand holding the blade. He pushed his weight back into the man, while at the same time, pushing the sword away. The man let out an alarmed gasp and stood still for a moment, surprised at George's movements.

George used this time to grab his dagger from the nightstand. He held it up in front of him in defense. Another strike of lightning lit up the room and George got a glimpse of his intruder for the first time. The tall, dark figure was masked like George thought. The white mask was designed with an eerie smile. The assassin was heavily armored. The room went dark and George's heart raced.

The man was absolutely terrifying. George jerked his dagger around in front of him, expecting an attack. All he received was a low, dark chuckle.

"You think you can outsmart me that easily?" the intruder's voice echoed throughout the room.

George didn't respond, he was to busy trying not to shit himself. He backed against his wall, so the masked assassin couldn't sneak up from behind.

"I've been watching you for quite sometime now, I know what you've been up to." the man said, his dark voice worming its way into George's head.

George's hands shook as his eyes scrambled to find the masked man, "You can't hide forever. Come out and face me."

The man laughed lowly, "I can do whatever I want."

The assassin swiftly tossed the dagger from George's hands and held his sword to George's throat again, pushing him against the wall. George's chest rose and fell in a jerky rhythm.

The assassin noticed this and teased in a dark voice, "I do love messing with my prey."

George swallowed thickly. A quick flash lit up the room. The mask peered down at him, hiding the man's taunting smile.

"I-I have riches!" George sputtered, "You can have as much gold as you want!"

The mask tilted, seemingly amused, "I don't need your wealth."

"Then what do you want?!" George asked, letting out an exasperated breath.

"To do my job."

George furrowed his eyebrows, "Then why haven't you done it yet?"

"Do you want me to hurry up?" the man murmured lowly as he brushed his blade tauntingly against George's neck. He shivered as the cold edge lightly teased his sensitive skin.

George didn't respond, his heart racing from both fear and slight arousal. The assassin noticed this. George could feel the arrogance and smugness radiating from his figure.

The man brought his face towards George's ear. He pulled the mask up slightly, revealing his mouth.

"I like to take my time whenever I'm assigned to fun jobs... like this one," the man crooned. George felt his hot breath against his neck. Lips tickled his ears, making him shudder.

He could feel the assassin smirk. George whispered hoarsely, "Just get it over with."

The man chuckled, "But I'm not done yet."

Teeth nipped at his ear and George's back arched. His breathing quickened and he reached his hands for the man's face.

The man pushed George's hands down. "I don't think so," he scolded lowly.

George let out an annoyed huff and crossed his arms against his chest, pushing the assassin away slightly. The man chuckled.

"I think I'll finish with you some other night," the man murmured, "but, for now I'll leave you with a parting gift... just so you remember me."

George stiffened as the blade dug into his neck, creating a small cut. A few droplets of blood trailed down his neck. He inhaled sharply as a tongue slid up his neck and licked away the blood. He let out a soft moan as the man brushed his teeth over George's sensitive skin.

He pulled away then, leaving George wanting more. The man smirked and pulled his mask down.

He walked to George's window and glanced back, "I'll be back soon."

The assassin leapt out the window, leaving a shocked and aroused George.

~

Dream leapt from the Prince's window and ran towards the forest. He needed to report back to his leader and team.

Dream looked back towards the castle and smirked. He knew he should've killed George, but there was something about him that made Dream hesitate. He would make up an excuse for his group, say there was too many guards or something.

He gave George's window one last look before starting his trek back to his base.