[2] Secrets in the dark

Four days later

I wait outside of Natasha room, waiting to talk to her. She's been ignoring me for the past three days and I have no idea why or what I did. I lean up against the wall my hands at my sides, my eyes staring at the wall in front of me. I watch as agents and other people work together as one. I hear a laugh one that catches my attention. I glance sideways to see Sarah and our father talking to one another.

He squeezes her should a grin on his lips as they walk my way. I hit my head against the wall hard, hoping it will get me out of this mess I'm about to be involved in. They stop as they look at me, Sarah's wearing a black jumpsuit one that looks exactly like Agent Hill's. Our father on the other hand wears another expensive suit.

Sarah looks me up and down. "Eden, what are you doing outside of Natasha's door?"

"Waiting for her." I answer not looking at my father. "We're heading out to get Loki. Her, me, and the rest of the team well besides Banner."

"That's fantastic." Our dad says excitement in his tone.

Of course it is. I think to myself but I hold of sarcasm. I give a brief nod my eyes looking at him.

"Thanks," I whisper.

The door opens to Natasha room, I move away from the wall. My eyes meets Natasha's, she keeps a poker face. I look over to Sarah and our father.

"We should get going." I state, my eyes looking straight ahead.

"See you guys later." My dad replies.

"Good luck," Sarah whispers.

"Thanks," I mutter.

I follow at Natasha our footsteps matching each other with each step we take. I eye her, she continues to keep her game face on showing no emotion at all. I push on the elevator button, we stand there patiently waiting for it to ding open. It dings after a couple of seconds, six agents come out of the elevator doors all of them saying hello. I say hello while Natasha pushes on the level we need to go.

I go to ask her what I did wrong but a voice yells out for us to stop the elevator. I put my arm out to stop it, I peek around the corner to see Steve all dressed up in the Captain American suit. He gives me a warm smile, one in which I return. I stand on Natasha's left while Steve stands on her right, she's sandwiched between us. After a couple of stops we finally make it to the top of the building.

"Agent Romanoff. Agent Hyde. Captain Rogers." Coulson greets.

"Coulson," I greet back shaking his hand.

"Can we get going?" Natasha coldly ask.

"Yes right this way." Coulson answers as we follow after him.

We all aboard the Quinjet everybody taking their places. Stark comes aboard wearing his iron man suite. I sit down my eyes looking at Natasha who is sitting in front. I sigh putting on my red hoodie getting ready to go fight Loki in Germany. After a while we finally spot Loki, people kneeling in front of him. I grab my bow and arrow, grabbing all the ones that I need to win this fight.

Steve jumps down first and I follow after him. We hit the ground seeing Loki and a old man standing up and facing each other. Before Loki can kill him Steve protects him with his shield, knocking Loki to the ground. Steve gets up to look at Loki.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing before everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve states standing up looking at a knocked down Loki.

"The solider. The man out of time." Loki answers.

"I'm not the one who's of time." Steve says back.