chapter 10 (The past)

The night has already fall making the surrounding around her utterly silent

The night has already fall making the surrounding around her utterly silent...the moonlight peeked inside through the window... As manahil swing back and forth a sleepy azaan in her arms.... She looked at the clock on the wall showing past 9 making her huff in annoyance... The moment shazeb come with them was the same moment he left telling her to settle in the room besides him and left without saying anything...

And he still hasn't come back making her angry and scared at the same time after all she and azaan was alone in the two story house but she kept calm and not freaked out like she always do whenever she had to stay alone.... Cuz this time she wasn't alone she had her little baby to look after and if she freaks out then what will azaan think that her mumma is scary cat....

No never... She's brave...

She said to herself and smiled finding him fast asleep... Putting him in his crib she went to her luggage...

Opening her trolley she started searching for her night suit when her hand caught the photo frame. She smiled and took it out from the trolley....

The picture was of three of them... When she had passed her boards exams with flying marks shazeb had gifted her a digital camera as per his promise so the first picture ever clicked was of minal and shazeb smiling at her and the second one was this which her father has clicked for them.. She touch the picture with her fingers softly trying to feel the happiness captured in it...in the picture she was in middle of minal and him both have their hand around her shoulder while she had a big pack of chocolates and a small teddy bunny in her hands...she was grinning ear to ear while minal's cheeks have a ting of blush as she was glowing like new brides....and shazeb looked like the most happiest man of earth standing with two important girls of his life...They had come back just from there honeymoon and the happiness could be seen in the newlyweds face...but now everything has vanished  into thin air leaving behind the ashes of past

Sighing a little she went to  the night stand and kept the frame on it when her eyes caught the Album  kept on it... Her smile widen as she remembers her father's words... She took the album in hand and walked to Azaan Crib where he was sleeping peacefully. After checking on him she kissed his forehead and sat on the rocking chair beside his crib in case if he wake-up...

Taking a deep breath she opened the album... Her eyes roamed around the picture of two teenagers standing together, behind them was a fountain and a old palace like place... She looked keenly at the guy who was wearing a gray colored shirt matching with black pants...

"Baba...! " When her eyes recognised the person a squeal left her lips...

"Allah kinne handsome h mere daddy...! "

Grinning she said and then looked at the beautiful girl with long brown hairs smiling shyly at the camera...she was wearing a blush pink long frock with matching duppata...her brows frowned in confusion...