The Dragon's son Part 5

After Bell brought back Hyakinthos, Bell walked away as the sound of screams filled the void, Bell just flew around peacefully as he drifted asleep. Meanwhile most of Orario's people was in chaos, after Bell's appearance and new found display of power they had been begging the guild to speak to Ouranos, but the guild would say everything will be okay.

"We need to talk to Ouranos!" Someone pleaded

"Yeah!" Another person yelled out, "it's urgent!"

"Everyone please calm down" Royman said. Royman is the head of the guild and answers directly to Ouranos.

"Royman!" Someone yelled out, "we need to talk to him now!"

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid Lord Ouranos is busy right now" Royman said as an attempt to calm the crowd.

"Busy!?" Another person yelled, "Orario is in danger! I think that's more than enough reason to talk to him!"

"We understand your feelings on the matter" Royman said, "please wait until a later date or set an appointment"

"If you understand then let us meet him!" Another one screamed, "you keep on saying you understand yet you don't do anything"

Royman was about to answer until he felt a hand get placed on his shoulder, he looked over to see a hooded figure. Royman had only seen this hooded figure on certain occasions, during their brief introductions Royman learned that the person standing over him was known as Fels.

"Let me handle this" Fels said with an anonymous voice, "everyone please return to your homes peacefully"

"Who are you!" Someone yelled out, "we want to speak to Ouranos, not you!" They lost patience so they started to try to break in, Fels took out some flower and the aroma caused them to become calm and obedient.

"Everyone please return home" Fels said as it hid the flower, "Royman, please request the Loki, Hestia familia and that elf waitress at the hostess of fertility. Lord Ouranos wishes to meet them" that was all Fels said before going back to the lower parts of the guild

"Okay" Royman said as he saw Fels disappear. Royman wrote up a quick letter to the two familia and told one of the workers to give it to them.

Time Skip
The Loki and the Hestia Familia had received the letters and decided to meet up at the twilight manor before meeting with Ouranos, there were mixed feelings between the two familia. They had saw the events unfold in front of them, yet they wanted to believe it wasn't Bell, but all of the things they saw just made it more believe able.

"I'm sorry to say this but everything just points at Bell" Loki said, "there isn't anyone else who looks like that"

"Yeah, but why" Finn said, "it doesn't make sense, this isn't Bell"

"What does Bell gain from this?" Lili said, "he must be doing this because of something"

"What should we do?" Ryuu asked, "this is not how Bel was before"

"She's right, I won't give up on Bell" Welf said, "what are your thoughts Hestia?"

"I'm not sure" Hestia said, "I sensed him it was definitely Bell"

"I think we should ask Ais what she thinks about this" Tione asked

"Are you sure" Tiona said, "it would only hurt her, she's been ignoring us ever since the encounter"

"As much as it will hurts me seeing Ais like that, I think Tione is right" Riveria said, "if we encounter him again it will only hurt her more"

"I'll get her" Lefiya said as she made her way to Ais's room and saw that Ais was already outside, she asked her to follow her to the meeting room. Ais entered and everyone stopped talking, it was awkward until Ais started to talk

"You needed me?" Ais asked

"Yes Ais, please sit down" Finn said, "first please try to relax"

"What we are about to ask you requires you to be honest" Gareth asked, "do you believe that Bell would do this?"

"Don't tell me all you believe it was Bell!" Ais said in disbelief

"We just want your opinion on the matter" Welf said

"That was Bell, but not the real him" Ais said, "the Bell I knew wouldn't do that, he's under some sort of control"

"How do you know?" Riveria asked, "I would have sensed some magic"

"I know" Ais said, "when I looked into his eyes it was like he was asking me to help him"

"He tried to kill us" Bete said, "the bunny brat I know wouldn't try that, so it's definitely not him" he voiced his own opinion getting shocked looking from people, Bete hated Bell but despite all that he still protected him.

"Well we must meet Lord Ouranos now" Finn said, "remember we must give any information we had found to him"

The two familia and Ryuu left to go to the guild, Fels was waiting outside for them. After Fels saw them it quickly motioned for them to follow him to Ouranos's chamber, once they reached the chamber the saw Ouranos with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Lord Ouranos I have brought them" Fels said before leaving the room, Ouranos continued to have an uncomfortable look on his face before coming back to reality.

"We don't have much time left" Ouranos said, "after the latest events that included Bell, the dungeon has been responding more violently"

"What do you mean by violently?" Loki said

"We usually get about 5 deaths a week from the dungeon" Ouranos said, "but after Bell's appearance we had a total of 7 deaths just today"

"H..How!?" Hestia asked

"I believe it has something to do with Bell's lineage" Ouranos said, "the One Eyed Black Dragon was a sort of king to the monsters, so Bell returning was like the return of their prince"

"What are you suggesting we do?" Finn asked

"I'm sorry to ask this" Ouranos said, "but you must kill Bell Cranel"

AN: another cliffhanger😂 I honestly love doing them, also I still haven't decided what to do with Hyakinthos, should Bell kill him? Or should the dragon eat him?