Ch.27 Let Dance

Omg! I am sooooooooooooo sorry I forgot to update!! 😭😭😭🙏

The funny fact about all this is that I only remember I need to update when the song Hey Mama by Nicky is on like it somehow reminds me of Mama Izu 😆

Also, this is a reminder for SmileToSunrise to vote on the chapter 😊💖💋

_________________________________________

Izuku Pov:

After that, we go back to the room just to find out they don't care that we were gone.

I took Shinso with me to the very back of the room and stay there until is our turn to fight.

" How are you feeling? " I whisper softly so only Shinso can hear me.

" Better now thanks to you. "

" No problem after all in their eyes we are unwanted. "

" You're not wrong there...hey what is it like being quirkless?... I always wish I could be one thinking it better than having my quirk." He asks softly.

"It's horrible...everyday I wake up just to be ripped apart by this word over and over again...I have lost everything as soon as I become quirkless...my family...
friends...my right as a human... It's better to have a quirk even if it is weak or as they call it a villain quirk, you will still be seen as normal but being a quirklss is a freak. " I let out a soft yet sad smile.

" I...I'm sorry...I should not have asked... "

" Is ok I have moved on from that life, my new family had helped me get over it. Being quirkless no longer mean anything to me. After all quirkless or not I am still Izuku." I smile sweetly remember the sweet word everyone have told me even if they are the big bad villains.

" But man is a shocker to hear All Might say something like that..." He says softly.

" I know right...I feel like an idiot for wanting to become a hero like him when I was little." I laugh softly.

" Hehe thank god my hero is our sensei. "

" Lucky you but Eraser Head is an awesome hero." I say softly.

If only he was the one that saves me on that fateful day maybe...

Just maybe I would still want to be a hero...

Oh well, I'm happy being the Mama Villain after all I have finally found a place to call home and a big happy family what else could I ask for?

( Death of Mr. Number One Hero along with his beloved young Bakugou or a new frying pan )

" Young Bakugou and Young Nakano team and the Villains it your turn to fight. "

I could feel everyone eyes were on us a lot of them was smirking just like everyone in middle school...

They all wanted to see us suffer...

To let us know they are better than us...

Just you watch, I will make sure you all see how I dance my dance of death...

We make our way to the training room we have 5min to set things up until the other team come in.

" Any plan? "

" Of course I do~~

Now then we both know they are both brats that think they are the best.

Boom Boom boy because of his quirk and Nakano because her dad is All Ass and no brain. " he is trying so hard not to laugh at what I just said.