T E N

OOKKKK THIS MIGHT BE A BIT GORY SO...
Yeah just and FYI

"AWW LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR OLD UNIFORM!"

And again here I am, flailing around in the arms of a huge panda that does not know their strength boundaries.

I'm suffocating.

"Panda, I swear put her down, she looks like she's suffering."

Because I am.

Panda supposedly pouted at the girl and put me down, ah sweet sweet ground. I sighed in relief as Maki laughed at me and ruffled my hair like she used to.

"So! How were you these days?"

I flipped my hand up and down, showing her that it was just a boring normal kind of day. She nodded before her eyes widened at the sight of my bandaged arm.

"WHO DID THIS? WHY ARE YOU HURT? I SWEAR IF IT'S-"

"She probably hurt herself, didn't you?" Gojo asked me, and I just awkwardly laughed "You're always something you know that."

Maki sighed and hugged my head near her boobs, I again just didn't move, she does this all the time, I'm used to it.

"You poor little girl, don't you EVER do that again OK?" She pinched my cheeks and started playing with it, I managed to muffle out an OK.

"OH MY GOD SENPAI WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR ARM?!"

That was a bit late.

"You seem to catch up on things a bit late, Nobara." Nobara rolled her eyes "Obviously, I literally just saw her arm."

I pat her head saying that it's fine. Right after that, the big door to the gym opened, dramatically showing the kids with their training suit. Why?

"You know you guys won't be fighting right?" Nobara eyes them up and down, and they stared at her curiously "What? Then how will we see you fight?"

"With that!" She pointed to a huge cell filled with six different curses, I assume one is for me?

Most importantly how did it get there so fast?

"But there's nothing in it." They said clueless. Gojo smirked "Oh there is you just can't see them. Yet. Inumaki, if you may."

Oh so this is why.

I sighed, walking in front of the class, seeing them visibly tense as I zipped down my uniform up to my neck.

"I command you to see them."

And just like that, it was as if they were struck by a lightning, not just because they were just infected by her powers, but more so when they see the creatures inside the cells.

More gags were commenced "WHAT IS THAT?"

"Curses?" Nobara answered as if it's the most obvious thing in the world but she's right. "So they're real?!"