𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Y/N POV

i finally got to return back to school, after all the drama.

" hey Y/N!!" ashley yelled

" oh hey ashley, hey ryuko." i said and turned to ashley who was running over and dragging ryuko along with her

ashley was in general studies with ryuko. 

i yawned and cracked my fingers. " yooooo whats poppin..." i muttered and ate a chonk of rice.

" what did you order today for lunch?" ashley asked and sat across from me.

" tonkatsu and yakisoba." i said and took another bite. " what about you?"

" i got onigiri and ramen." ashley said and took her chopsticks out of her bag and started stabbing the onigiri. 

" i got spicy ramen." ryuko said.

i turned to ryuko and shoved him off the table. 

" i didnt ask dumbass"

" ow....."

" hEYYYY Y/NNNN" someone screeched from across the cafeteria

we all looked to see Nagisa and tokege plowing through people to get to us.

Nagisa plopped her ass right next to me and placed her lunch down.

" whats that" i asked, with a full mouth of rice.

" homemade bento done by yours truly" she said with a air of pride

" and your house is still intact? impressive." i said and quickly dodged nagisa's fist.

" we shouldnt be having fist fights in the cafteria." someone strictly said.

i looked over my shoulder at Lida who stood there chopping the air. (sorry air-chan

ashley looked over at Lida as well, but then she started choking on her water

" oh- ashley, are you alright?" Tokege asked as she downhaled some soba.

Lida gently patted her back. " dont drink if your going to talk." 

however, he made it worse and Ashley was now a blushing mess.

" sorry i'll be back.." ashley said hurridly and ran off.

i sat there with some rice halfway to my mouth. " alright..." i said

" hello Y/N." a calm voice said, and i felt a hand land gently on my shoulder. i didnt have to look to know who it was,

" hey todoroki." i said smiling. " cold soba again?"

todoroki sat down and nodded.

" you like cold Soba???" tokege asked loudly.

todoroki shuffled on his seat " yes."

tokege choked " how can you eat it??? it needs to be warm!" 

five seconds later

i sat down with ryuko, and Nagisa as todoroki and tokege had a argument on which is better. cold soba or warm soba.

i sighed. " this is normal."

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく