Chapter 24

Friday morning Elle woke up wrapped up in Fred's arms in his dorm. She grinned to herself before rolling over so she was facing him. She admired the way the sun shone through the window and onto his face, showing every angle of freckle on his face.

"It's rude to stare." Fred's voice interrupted her causing her to giggle.

"Then wake up, I'm bored." Elle told him as Fred let out a groan.

"I'm comfy here! I don't want to get up..." Fred told her, pulling her closer so she was laying more on his side and rested his head in the crook of her neck as she continued to giggle and the door opened.

"Uh, hate to interrupt this moment but Oliver is asking for the team in the common room." George's voice told them as Fred let out an even louder grown causing Elle to giggle even louder.

"Alright, we will be right down." Fred told George as he left the room, leaving the two entangled in the bed.

"See? We should go." Elle said as Fred sighed but sat up in the bed. He admired Elle as she slipped out of his bed, wearing his shirt and sweatpants with her hair messily behind her back. She walked over to the mirror and tried to comb her fingers through her hair to tame it.

"It's rude to stare." Elle mocked as she caught Fred's eye in the mirror.

"Sorry, sorry. Just admiring you in my clothes. You look very hot." Fred grinned at her as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I can give them back after I go change in my room." She told him, walking back over to his bed.

"No, you can keep them." He told her, standing up and quickly slipping a shirt on and his slippers. She nodded at him before grabbing her clothes from last night and her shoes before the two walked down to the common room to see the entire Gryffindor quidditch team sitting there. Elle watched as Angelina watched the pair with jealousy and her heart sank, she missed being her friend.

Fred started walking towards George before quickly turning around and quickly kissing Elle on the lips as she grinned at him before walking up to her dorm.

"Nice of you to join us, Fred." Oliver sarcastically nodded at him.

"Yeah, yeah sorry Oliver. What's up?" Fred asked.

"Change of plans for quidditch, once again. We're playing Slytherin tonight." Oliver told the team as everyone groaned.

"We're playing again?" George asked as Oliver nodded.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"It was supposed to be Ravenclaw versus Slytherin tonight but we need to play them to balance the matches for the cup later on." Oliver explained as everyone huffed but agreed.

"Be ready for after lunch. The game starts at 1. Harry come with me please." Oliver told everyone before him and Harry left the common room.

"I'm so sore, I do not want to play today." Fred told George with an annoyed eye roll as George nodded in agreeance.

"Slytherin couldn't play yesterday but now they are ready? What are the odds." George spoke, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"This sucks." Fred spoke once again.

"Anyways, what did you and Elle get up to last night? I didn't come to the room until like 4 am just in case." George teased as Fred smacked his arm.

"We didn't do anything.  We just made out a bit before cuddling and falling asleep." Fred said as George nodded.

"Should we head down to breakfast then?" George asked as Fred shook his head.

"I'm going to wait for Elle." Fred nodded towards the staircase that she went up just moments before.