77

Posting because my evil ass rather make y'all wait with this chapter out rather than the previous one

Hehe

Lilia's POV

"W-what?"

I look at him confused.

Does he mean..

"Heeseung told you?"

"You told me, on that video."

I sit there, looking up at him confused before sighing.

Minhyuk I will kill you myself.

"How could you think that?" Jungwon asks, looking for an answer I know he won't like. "Because it's true."

"How."

"You've achieved way more in the time tha-."

"That you were with us."

I scoff as he finishes my sentence. "No you haven't, Enhypens growth-."

"You're speaking as if you aren't apart of Enhypen at all. Have you already decided?" He cuts me off once more and I sigh.

"Can you please let me finish?" I ask him, getting frustrated. "Your growth as a group has been so well when I was gone. It's better for all of you if I don't stay." I tell him honestly, but he looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Growth as a group? Do you even know how we feel? We're drained every day because your not with us. Everything feels odd, we can't deal with it."

"You'll get used to it."

"NO WE WON'T LILIA."

I run my fingers through my hair, looking up at him. "Are we going to fight over this again?" I ask him, slightly scoffing once more while standing up.

"I don't want to fight with you Jungwon. We're getting toxic." I mumble, looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for calling you selfish, I'm sorry for all the shit I said to you. But we still need you back Lilia. Don't you want to come back?"

I look up at him again, I could see the tears roll down his cheek as his voice cracked at the question. "I do.. but I-."

"Then be selfish then! I thought you were selfish but no, you were selfless. Please just be selfish for once and come back. I beg you Lilia." His voice cracks again and it aches my heart.

The door opens behind him and he turns back. Minhyuk comes in and sighs. "Jungwon go get some air. Talk when you're more calm another day."

He does as he's told, leaving the room, his steps loud enough to tell if he's close or not.

_____________________________

"I don't know what to do."

I hug my knees as I look at Andrea through my phone. "Go back please. I'm not saying this because my stupid boyfriend is in the group, I'm saying this because I can see how happy you are when you're with them."