Chapter 24 - Chopper Fights Back

(Y/N): "It takes more cannonballs to take the flag down... No, it stays on forever." he holds the flag and staying on top of the roof.

Chessmarimo: "WHAT?! Can't be... he survived?"

Luffy: "I don't know who the heck this pirates flag belongs to... but since this flag is a person's pledge to risk his life... it's not raised as a JOKE!

The three were looking at the two before they changed their face with pure anger.

(Y/N) & Luffy: "This flag isn't something you can just break while laughing FOOLISHLY!" their voice echoed hitting impact of Wapol and Cheemarimo.

Chopper has finally found what a pirates were like. He was brought back to the memory of Hiriluk talking words of wisdom about the flag.

Chopper: "What are pirates?"

Hiriluk: "Pirates are incredible guys at sea. It's cool to be a pirate! There're tons of incredible guys at sea! Chopper, go out to sea some day."

Chopper was just left standing and staring at the two pirates that saved the flag of Hiriluk. (Y/N) called out to the reindeer saying that him and Luffy are defeat the guys up. But what will Chopper do?

Chopper: "I..." he didn't have any words to answer the ink man.

Wapol: "What're you saying? You damn idiots! If you're both going to protect the flag, then stay there forever!"

Sanji: "Oh no you don't!" he starts running to Wapol but stops half way when his spine gave out an audible crack.

Kureha: "Looks like your back bone gave out... That's just natural. You're moving around too much! STOP, DOCTOR'S ORDERS!" she gave out a powerful kick to the chef's back.

(Y/N): "He deserves it..." drinking his tea.

Wapol: "JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH! I'll blow them up in pieces along with the flag! TIME TO GET BLOWN AWAY, STRAW AND TOP HAT!"

Chopper: "STOP IT!" he runs full speed ahead again to Wapol.

Luffy stabs the flag back and (Y/N) made it secured with ink. Chopper was going for a punch but Chessmarimo rushed to block the attack. Kureha starts chuckling to see Chopper fighting and growing to be a man. The fusion laughs and said they would protect Wapol, then Chopper reverted back to his smaller form.

Chessmarimo: "Seems like you're that "yeti" the citizens got worked up about at one time. You must've really dislike your life when people hated you for your whole life. Why's a loner like you trying to save this country?"

Chopper: "SHUT UP! Even if I don't have friends, I can still fight! As long as Doctor's flag exists, I will..." but then he gets interrupted when Luffy said that he has friends.

(Y/N): "We're your friends, Chopper." they both launched down and create a huge impact on the snow causing Wapol and Chessmarimo to bouncing back.

Chopper: "STRAW HAT! (Y/N)!" the snow fog cleared but showing the two pirates safely landed, he asked if they were okay from the fall.

Luffy: "We're fine.. I'm a rubber man and he's an ink man."

Then Chessmarimo got back up to fight. Luffy told if Chopper could finish him off, then Chopper accepts his orders. It was decided, Luffy's opponent is Wapol the annoying mouth.

Wapol: "How dare you, Straw and Top Hat, flying around like that!"

Chopper: "I won't hesitate any longer!"