B̸a̸b̸y̸ ఌ Hange Zöe x Reader

Happy weekend everyone! I hope your week went well and your getting some rest and drinking water!

This is a lime, sexual content you have been warned! Reader is female, sorry gentlemen.

Requested by hangesmommyasf

Anime is Attack on Titan, streaming on (NETFLIX TOOK IT OFF) Funimation.

Enjoy~
___________________________________

It was, different.

Different wasn't even the best way to describe the Jurassic change that happened actually.

It was way more, different than you had imagined it would be.

You see, you Cadet Y/n L/n, had been in the survey corps for almost your entire life.

Starting since you were sixteen years old and now in your mid twenties close to being in your late onto thirties.

You were a great soldier to humanity.

In fact, you were trained under Captain Levi.

Not just that, you had lived and been a thug with the short male in the underground, living with him for as long as you can remember.

You were Isabels 'step sister', you had both found each other lost and hungry and decided to live together until you met the boys due to her and her nurturing care for animals.

When Isabel and Furlan were no longer to be found as Levi told you, you had been heartbroken.

Training was the only thing that kept your sane, therefore you were stronger out on the battlefield.

Levi was humanity's strongest solider.

Mitch was the second strongest right behind him.

And you, were trailing onto both of their tails as humanity's third strongest soldier.

Still, no matter how strong you were places changed.

You weren't in the Levi squad anymore, having everyone dead and teenagers replace you.

It didn't hurt, you were stone cold.

"L/n I'm moving you to be with 2nd commander Hange in her squad, Levi's had already rounded up to be more than expected so we need strong people on each team." Erwin stated bringing you into his office.

You were sharpening your blades just having come back from a mission outside of the walls, patrolling on your own in fact.

"Ah I see the deal here, I'm certain I'll do fine with any group I have Commander. Either way I can't doubt that the squad will be the same but, helpful in a way. You have a deal." You gave a stern nod, looking just the same as Levi.

Only his eyes were more masculine and cut to be narrowed almost as long as you knew him, as long as Levi knew the truth till the very end.

"Wonderful, after all together we give our hearts." Erwin gave you the causal salute.

"Yes sir." You stood up shoving your blade away and giving him the same salute, smaller in height but still just a stern.

"Though to make it clear, I'll still be watching over the younger scouts in Hange's squad. Who knows what may happen to Eren in his Titan form." You stated with a strong tone.

Erwin smiled just a bit, seeing how serious you were about everything.

"For the good of humanity, you may. That was all, go head down the hall and get breakfast before we send it off." Erwin sat back down in his chair, looking at a strange old map.