𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"I'll meet you in there

"I'll meet you in there." Alaska said with a smile to Carmen, looking around the the tournament location. The pair gave her a small smile, heading inside to get their seats. Alaska wore her Cobra Kai t-shirt proud, a pair of black roses in her hands. She seems weak, gentle but her eyes were strong and powerful.

"No ones representing me." a voice heard, a familiar voice. Alaska's head spun suddenly, a flash of remembrance going across her mind.

"Let's go, we have it." the boy said to his two friends, clutching Alaskas bag in hand as his friend eyed her belly button piercing.

Alaska stared over at the voice, meeting eyes with a pair of bright ones. He was handsome, with sad eyes. His face had pure panic all over it at the sight of Alaska, frozen as he stared at her. She walked over slightly.

"How much did you get for it?" she demanded to know, speaking loud enough so he could hear her over the chatter. When his silence fell and guilt danced within his eyes she nodded her head, "Go on, tell me, i'm sure it was a lot less then what I got after that night."

"Antarctica!" Sensei said loudly when he heard her voice. Alaska turned her head, meeting eyes with her old sensei as she walked over, pushing through the crowd of people, "What are you doing here?"

"Came to show my support." Alaska said with a small smile, looking around at the group who's faces lit up at the sight of her. Alaska held the black roses out to Johnny, "These are for you, not to kiss your ass or anything, just as a good luck."

He took them from her, "Fall in, you need to hear this."

The group cheered as Hawk pulled Alaska next to him, grinning widely as she did the same, feeling homey once again with her team.

"You've all learned to strike first. To be aggressive, not be losers. Taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do." Sensei Lawrence said as he walked around the group, looking each of them in the eye, "But I haven't taught you the third thing of Cobra Kai. No mercy. The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair. Look at Alaska, what happened to her wasn't fair and it wasn't her fault and she's just sixteen."

Aisha and Miguel patted Alaska on the back as she gave a small smile, nodding her head as she listened closely.

"You wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls, takes a big steaming shit in your mouth. You get a F on a test, you get suspended, have your bellybutton ripped out in the street." Sensei said as he looked to Alsaka then to Miguel, "You fall in love with a girl and some other dude comes and steals her away. Car gets set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how it goes. Life shows no mercy, so neither do we."

"Yeah!" Alaska said as a few people around the group chuckled.

"We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above water. We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward. We do whatever it takes to win!" he yelled with a grin, fueling his team up quickly, "Remember who you are. You're badass! You don't give a shit! Kick ass! You're Cobra Kai."