Chapter 26

YouTube Channel

Name: y/nstark

Subscribers: 12,504,433

Videos: 2

prank wars

2,219,042,275 views. 3,432,764 likes. 346 dislikes.

The video starts with a montage of one second videos. A cream pie hits Sam in the face. Pietro trips over a wire. A bucket of water falls on Loki's head. Clint spits out an Oreo. Thor runs into a wall of gladwrap.

The video cuts to y/n sitting in her room on her bed with Peter.

Y/n: Hi everyone! You have all been asking for another YouTube video, and today we're going to be having a prank war!  Also, this is my boyfriend, Peter.

Peter waves at the camera.

Y/n: Now, back to the prank wars. Peter and I have placed little pranks and cameras around the tower. We're probably going to die after this video has been uploaded, so... yeah. Here are some of the pranks we set up.

Video cuts to y/n standing on a chair holding a bucket of water. Peter is holding the camera.

Peter (in a loud whisper and off camera): Be careful, y/n!

Y/n (in a louder whisper): I am!

Y/n cautiously places the bucket on the door. It wobbles for a second before becoming still.

The video cuts to Peter and y/n in the kitchen. The camera is placed so that they can both be seen. Y/n pulls apart an Oreo and scrapes away cream in the middle. She then pulls out a tube of toothpaste and squeezes some out. Y/n and Peter both do this to four Oreos each. Y/n licks some of the cream and gets it on her nose. Peter kisses her on the nose and then the mouth.

Technical difficulties flashes across the screen along with a beep. The camera cuts to Peter unravelling glad wrap. He sticks it to the hallway walls.

The camera cuts back to y/n's room.

Y/n: And now for the results!

The camera cuts to the kitchen. Clint enters and sees a packet of Oreos on the table. He looks around the room cautiously before taking one. He takes a bite and spits it out, a disgusted look crossing his face. He runs away.

The camera cuts to a hallway.

Y/n (from off camera): Thor! Someone ate all your pop-tarts!

Thor comes running and immediately smacks into the gladwrap. The video replays in slow-motion, and the camera sees Thor's face all squished against the plastic.

The camera cuts to the door and the bucket of water. Y/n and Peter are hiding behind a couch holding y/n's phone to film. The door opens and the water falls onto Loki.

Peter (from off camera): Shit!

Y/n (from off camera): Run!

The camera moves up and moves with y/n. Everything is blurry but sounds of y/n and Peter screaming can be heard.

The video cuts to y/n and Peter. They're in a closet with Peter's phone as the only source of light.

Y/n (in a whisper): We are currently hiding from Loki. Loki, if you're watching this, that was supposed to be Sam, not you. We're really, really, really sorry.

The video cuts to Sam with his arms crossed.

Sam: What do you want, kid?

Y/n starts sneaking up behind Sam with a foil plate of whipped cream in her hand.

Peter (from off screen): Well, I just wanted to talk about your wings. They're really cool.

Sam narrows his eyes.

Sam: You're up to something.

Y/n stops right beside Sam.

Y/n: Hey, Sam!

Sam jumps in surprise and y/n throws the cream pie in Sam's face. Y/n and Peter run down the hall while Sam splutters.

The camera cuts to Pietro jogging through the tower. He trips over a wire and falls into a push up. The camera cuts to y/n in her bedroom.

Y/n: Pietro is just a show off.

The camera cuts to Scott asleep on the couch. Peter records as y/n draws on his face. Y/n takes a selfie with Scott while he's asleep.

The camera cuts back to y/n and Peter in her room.

Y/n: This next prank is the biggest and best one we've done.

Peter: We love Tony Stark, we really do. We swear this isn't personal.

The camera cuts to Tony's lab. The walls and floors are covered in photos of Tony Stark. The tools are wrapped in photos of Tony Stark. The camera cuts back to y/n and Peter. 

Y/n: He's going to kill me, but it's worth it.

Peter: And now for his reaction!

The video cuts to the lab. The camera is facing the door. The door opens and Tony walks in. He's looking at his holographic phone. He looks up and drops the device. His jaw drops and he stays rooted to the spot for a few seconds. He then rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

The video ends.