♯002| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • kill me? you can try.

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ ◦∘ ═════╗
❝ Nah ah, not so fast now. ❞
╚═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘ ═════╝

CHILDE'S GETTING A RERUN BANNER WITH VENTI IM- IM CONFLICTED HELP

∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘
Liyue's biggest celebration of the new collaboration with the Fatui. A big celebration to behold as many would come to fester in the meals and celebration to commemorate the new business partner.
However among them lie 2 people who would beg to differ. A hunter and the hunted, who would win?
∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘

"You kill him, your reputation is safe, I'll burn the files. How does that sound?" a smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. His indigo eyes flared with enticement eyeing you closely. You tapped your fingers on the table and leaned in.

"How do I know you even have these 'files' you keep saying you have. Is this an empty threat?" You sneered. He chuckled clasping his hands together. His arm extended reaching down to to open his drawer. Files clattered onto the table, your heart dropped. You quickly grabbed opened and scanned each file and to your demise. It was all the names of those who you had killed. Your past dirty work.

You shot a glare at him to which simply hummed back at you.
"It would be a shame if these files were released, would it not Y/N? Oh your sweet and innocent reputation you've built.
Wouldn't it be a waste?" He stood up and walked around, giving you a side glance.

You clenched your fist as you bit the inside of your cheek. He's got you cornered. The trinkets on his hat jingled as he with each step became closer and closer to you. He leaned into your face with a grin splattered across his face as he cocked his head to the side. Oh how much you wanted to just smack that stupid expression off his face.

He pinched the files out of your hands and dangled it in front of you.
"Tonight you go to the celebration, kill Tartaglia, and your reputation is safe. If you don't... you know what's coming." He cooed as he stood up straight turning away.
"Got it, Y/N?" He mused snapping his head around. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
"You know Scaramouche, compared to your size, that attitude of yours is bigger than yourself." A dagger was thrown across the room barely missing your eye.
"Alright I got it... leave it to me" you exclaimed, putting your hands up.

"Get dressed."

∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘

"Name and code?" The security outpost spat at you.
"Y/N, L/N. Glaze Lillies." You replied annoyed. With a simple nod the gates opened. The banquet hall was filled to the brim with people. Those from far and wide gathered for this one special occasion.
The hall was lit up and decorated from ceiling to floor. The sweet scent of food wafted through the air as the clatter of of people and wine chattered through the atmosphere.
You breathed in, calming your sense as you remembered your primal goal. Kill Tartaglia.