Chapter 107 - Emma

I fell asleep to Mateo drawing invisible patterns on my stomach as he held me in his embrace. It amazed me how relaxed I was with either of them. Whereas I often struggled to fall asleep on my own, with them, I was content and felt so safe that it wasn't an issue at all.

The sudden and delicious stretch in my pussy woke me up the next morning. I'd dreamed about having an orgasm, but maybe it hadn't been a dream at all.

Opening my eyes, I looked up at my handsome dominant. Mateo's dirty blond hair was unkempt, and his lips glistened with what I believed was my juices. I had to admit, I loved waking up like this.

"Mmm, morning Gorgeous," Mateo grunted in a rough voice. He pulled out of me almost all the way before pushing back in slowly, letting me feel every bump and ridge of his cock.

"Do that again, please," was how I answered back, already craving the feeling of him filling me little by little.

He chuckled but obliged me. With each careful thrust, I moaned and rocked my hips to meet them with my own. The sex was gentle and sweet, and I tried not to think about how loving it felt. His eyes didn't let me, though. They were unguarded from just having woken up, and in them, I could see a devotion of the purest kind.

It was too much for me, but he commanded me to keep my eyes open when I started to close them. He forced me to see something I wasn't ready for, but I was also sure he saw something in mine that I wasn't ready to share. Not yet. Not now.

Too quickly. This was all happening too fast, my brain told me. I was a logical thinker, and it often undermined what my heart wanted because of it.

I came with a soft cry, and Mateo followed soon after with a groan. Through it all, our eyes stayed connected. And even later, when he dropped me off at work, I could still feel the connection we'd shared.

Thomas had followed Kevin to the café and stayed for breakfast. They were starting to get pretty serious, and I was happy for them, if a bit jealous. With them, it seemed so easy. They went on dates, and their romantic intention was clear.

With the guys and me, I couldn't help but think rationally.

Callan, Mateo, Gideon, and I had all agreed on this arrangement between us. The unnamed feeling I had whenever I was with one of them wasn't unknown anymore. It was affection. Appreciation. Fondness. Infatuation. Definitely passion. Maybe even...no, I wasn't ready for that yet.

It had been easier to agree to our arrangement, knowing that it had an expiration date. We were always supposed to be a passing thing, something convenient while we searched for someone permanent.

Could there ever be more? Would they want more? Yeah, I already knew the answer to that. They wanted a slave, and I wasn't there yet. Maybe I never would be, or perhaps I just needed time. I was pretty sure they weren't in search of a girlfriend, though. Did I want to be their girlfriend? How would that even work?

God, I couldn't think straight anymore. It had been like this for several days, ever since the group night and the day after when they took me out bowling and then dinner.

"Emma, are you okay?" Thomas's voice brought me out of the never-ending questions circling in my mind.

"Huh?" I looked up from the table I had abstractly swiped with a wet cloth. The small spill of coffee was cleaned up long ago.

"You seem lost in thought. Are you okay?" he asked again. His brows were scrunched together in worry.

I had gotten to know him more through my free days. He'd apologized profusely for his friend's behavior. Even when I tried to say it was fine—though it had definitely made me uncomfortable, it wasn't Thomas's fault—he wouldn't hear of it. Instead, he'd told me no guy should treat a woman like that, and not only assured me that I'd never need to meet David again, but Thomas also took a step back from his friend.

"I've never known him to act like such a creep. While I love him like a brother, that kind of behavior isn't accepted," Thomas had said to me after Kevin had filled him in on what happened. Thomas hadn't tried to make my experience with David into something less or finding excuses for his friend. It only made me happier for Kevin, knowing Kevin had a guy like Thomas on his side. God knew he deserved only the best.

"Yes, I'm good," I answered, and when he looked doubtful, I chuckled. "Really, you don't have to worry. I just got some stuff on my mind, and before you ask, it's nothing serious." If you count having feelings for three men and not knowing what to do about it as nothing serious. Though, I couldn't tell him that.

Kevin walked up to us after serving a customer. "What are you guys talking about?" He was so damn curious. Since my night with the guys, I'd only shared a little of what happened. I guess, with feelings being involved, everything became more complicated, and I wasn't ready to talk about that. I wanted to sort it out on my own first.

"Nothing," I said with an over-the-top sweet smile and left the boyfriends alone and continued my work.

It was a pretty relaxing day at the café today, not too busy, and I had time to joke with Kevin in between waiting tables.

I'd been invited out to eat with Kevin and Thomas, and as much as I wanted to, I didn't want to intrude on their date even when they assured me it was fine. While it might be okay for them, I didn't want to be third-wheeling.

My apartment was empty and dull. Before the guys, I didn't mind this shitty place, but now that I'd gotten a taste of something better, it was hard to look at this crap and find comfort. It wasn't their place that I missed, but simply being with them. They were so attentive, knowing what I needed before I did.

Right now, though, missing them was more about the fact that with them, I didn't think, and I could really use a break from that.

Luckily, I would be with Gideon tomorrow. He would pick me up right after work, and I'd even planned on bringing a change of clothes to the café to change into before he got there.

Gideon had promised me that he would teach me how to cook. The thought of this sexy, brutal man behind the kitchen counter showing me what to do, brought a dreamy smile to my lips. I just hoped I could refrain from burning his massive house down. Like I'd said, I wasn't the best in the kitchen, and while I'd never had an interest in learning before, now, I had all the incentives I needed.

It didn't even matter what kind of exciting plans he had for what happened after; I just knew I would love whatever he wanted to do.