41||Gang||

"How has been your stay,Ariana?" Lin asked the innoncent girl who was blushing furiously. All thanks to her hair, she was able to cover up her red cheek but that didn't mean Adrian didn't see her flushed face. Instead, his small smirk only grew bigger that suited him perfectly considering his handsome feature. 

"Good." The small but short word left her lips muffled. Her stay has been boring but that didn't mean she didn't miss home. She was still confused though what danger her brother was trying to protect her from but she knew it was for her own good and she just had to comply. Her mother, who she assumed will be coming back in the next 2 days, didn't know any of this and it held her concern. 

"You look sore. Have you been eating?" Lin pressed his big thumb on her forehead and back to his lips to peck his thumb.

"You're weird." Ariana giggled pinching his cheeks. All this while, Adrian reamined quiet and just listened to what the two were saying. He had nothing to do but wait in the car and listen to the 2 conversations at the back of the car. Yes, he didn 't want to take Ariana out but after she cried for the most annoying 20 minutes, he had no option.

"Dude, I'm hungry. What are we doing here anyways?" Said Lin who grunted in frustration and annoyance. 

"Waiting for Benjamin and Dominick, you fool. As for your hunger, I don't have anything to do with that." Adrian muttured slightly tapping his chin impatiently. 

"Or." Lin dragged. "...We could order for fast food and eat in the car while still waiting for those two. Sounds like a plan?"

"No."

"You're mean." Lin shot out his tongue like a small child. "Suit yourself, I'm going for a nap. No one should dare annoy me." He then placed his head on Ariana's lap.

"I hope you don't mind." Lin whispered with a smile. She shook her head, smiling before leaning in back to the chair and sleep consumed her. She was also tired but she didn't complained.

She wondered who Dominick and Benjamin was and why they were waiting for them in front of a big building. It wasn't those small ones but a very large building with high security in place. Like those movie one you see in films. 

Adrian slightly drew in a harsh breath sucking in air. He was running out of patient waiting for the both of them. He had places to be and time to be at. But he had to stay to find out more infomation on Troy and his gangs. Unfortunately, Troy had discovered where he stays but the question was, why he wanted Ariana. He was sure she didn't know him and likewise, he didn't know her. Then why her? 

His eyes slowly drifted to he rear view mirror that was at the front of him. In it, appeared a peacefully sleeping Ariana. She looked so peaceful and beautiful to him that made him wonder why he didn't see it in the first place. Her perfectly full browns and pink plum lips that he always peeked at. She was a beauty herself.

"Damn you both." He whispered some few curses under his breath on seeing the two males walking out of the building. Benjamin, being the blonde one and Dominick, being the dyed hair one. They were both brothers only being that, Benjamin was slightly shorter than Dominick. 

Getting out of the car, he walked to where they stood clutching hold of black metals on thier hands. Guns. 

"Why the fucking delay?" If it was another or third thing you should know about Adrian, it is, he doesn't like being delayed. 

"Chill,man." Dominick chuckled licking his lips and glancing behind Adrian, to the car. "You got someone with you?"

"Lin and Ariana." He mumbled to himself digging his hands into the pocket.

"Who's Ariana?" Asked Benjamin confused. He glanced to the car only to see a strand of a girl facing the other way sleeping. 

"None of your shitty business. I want feeedback. Any information on Troy?" Replied Adrian irritated already by the questions he was asked. He wanted them to be of anything to Ariana. That includes knowing her or touching her. 

"Nothing yet. He hasn't made any move and I doubt he's gonna." Answered Benjamin. 

"Enlighten me."

"Currently, Troy flew back to Mexican a few weeks ago, with his gangs. It looks like they won't be coming back for a few months. His house is empty as fuck!" 

Adrian thoughts this through. If he wasn't going to make a move then why did he made them believe Ariana was in danger. Something didn't feel right and he was sure about it.

"You sure about this info?" Adrian asked tilting his head so his front hair blew to his face.

"100%." It was Dominick to answer this time around. "Mhmm." Adrian nodded his head slowly. If Troy was out of the country then it means Ariana is safe. But he still needed to be 1 step ahead of Troy and be careful of every steps he makes. Troy was very cunning when it came to things like manipulating people. 

"I know right? It's super duper luper fuper zuper kuper annoying." The voice of Ariana were held by the 3 males as they tilt their head to the car. 

"Another slut?" Benjamin smirked at Adrian.

"Keep your dirty mouth shut and mind your business." Threatened Adrian and at once Benjamin zipped his mouth. 

Other than Benjamin, Dominick was the kind of one to know when to talk and not when to. He was more mature than Benjamin and smarter than him. However, they were both fairly handsome. Shinning skin and built body. But you know the drill, not as handsome as Adrian. 

"Can we see who is it then? She sounds cute." Dominick eyed the-haired Ariana who was showing her upper back to the mirror so they weren't able to see her. 

Before a word could be uttered, they both ran forth to the BMW to see the girl who Adrian had in his car. Adrian was not the type to bring girls or leave them alive after sleeping with them. He either dumped them or leave them after his work with them and a girl in his car, giggling and breathing was a new surprise. 

Abruptly, Benjamin whistled and clapped his hands together licking his lips. "And yeah, he got some big fish, didn't he?" 

The brother chuckled together staring at the smiling girl. 

"H-hi." She mumbled softly and shyly looking at the 2 handsome brothers. She wondered who they were. Were they Dominick and Benjamin Adrian were talking about?

"Hello, princess. I'm Dominick and this is Benjamin, my little bro. Trust me, I'm way bigger-"

"Shut the fuck up would ya?!" Lin barked causing the little girl to flinch. She wasn't used to Lin shouting even though it wasn't at her. 

"Cool, man. I'm stating facts."

"I'm sure you love your manhood don't you?" Adrian's deep voice asked creating a blush on Ariana's cheek. She wasn't that naive, not to know the meaning of manhood and Adrian playing with such words, were dirty. 

"Yeah?" Dominick said unsure. 

"I'll be happy to help you take care of them if you want...It's gonna be nice and slow feeling very momment of your screams." Adrian smiled devilishly at Dominick who got inside the car with Benjamin.

He couldn't imagine the pic of Adrian's eliminating his manhood. 

A/n

Gross! The last chapter was very disgusting. But I hope you liked it? Yeah? That was weird to ask but please comment if this chapter was okay.

New CHARACTERS!

Benjamin and Dominick!!

I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of steamy romace in here with this 2 around. Sorry if this one kind showed you guys thier gross and annoying side of them but trust me you're gonna love them!

Do you believe Troy is really out of the country?

Pls vote and comment!

I love u all so much!