Chapter 15

"Come on (y/n)" Sinclair moaned, pulling your sleeve. It was 6:30 and you still hadn't finished. Sinclair was getting skittish that you both wouldn't get there in time. You rolled your eyes and carried on tapping while Sinclair stood and busied himself, putting the snacks for the movie in the bag.

"Just a couple more mins" you say.

"It has already been a couple of mins darling" he moaned, pulling your sleeve again like a dog pawing you for a walk. You looked at him and he smiled. "Please darling? I have been sitting for three hours doing nothing"

You tapped another key and closed the computer down. Sinclair grinned. "You see, I only had a couple more mins to finish" you said, poking him.

You got up and grabbed your bag, putting it around you and you also grabbed your coat. You both went out together and sat in his car. Sinclair pulled out into the road and drove into London's centre, parking in a small car park and hopping out. Sinclair grabbed your hand and together you walked toward the movie theatre, paying and going in. You both settled in a seat and took the food and drinks out of the bag, placing them between each other. You sat waiting for the movie to start as the seats filled up around you both.

The movie started and Sinclair let go of your hand and grabbed some food, putting it in his mouth as he watched the film with you. It was very good and well acted. In scary parts Sinclair grabbed your hand and squeezed it until the part was over and he let go, taking some snacks. The end of the movie has Sinclair in tears, you stroked his hand. He wiped his tears away and gave you a smile.

"I love you Sinclair" you whispered. He smiled and took your hand, squeezing it gently as he whipped his tears away.

The movie ended, you and Sinclair walked out, hand in hand. "I have an idea" Sinclair said. You raised your eyebrows and you followed Sinclair along the street. He got to the end and went down another, up to a little food van on the corner.

"Good evening" Sinclair said, looking up at the person in the van.

"evening Mr Byrant" the man said.

Sinclair grinned at you and looked back at the van. "Could I have the usual?" he asked. "For two" He turned to you. "The loaded sandwich is one of the greatest things" he said. He looked back up at the guy and the guy gave a great grin, putting different things into two quite large sandwiches. "As Luan can attest to, I am here every week"

Luan gave a smile as he placed the two large rolls down on the counter. Sinclair paid and gave you one and took the other.

"Have a good night" the man called Luan said.

"Thank you" you both said as Sinclair pulled you toward a park across the road. You sat down together on the grass and ate the sandwich. It was a mix of fried onions, chicken bits, bacon bits, beef and you had no idea what else. It was warm, juicy and very unhealthy.

"So what do you think?" Sinclair asked. "It's great isn't it"

"It is" you said, taking another bite.

"It is terribly unhealthy" he said, smirking.

"You usually find delicious things," you said.

"You are right there" he said, taking his final bites.

"You have finished already?" you asked

"Yes" he said.

"Don't steal mine then" you said, shifting away from him.

Sinclair grinned and shifted toward you. "I would never steal your food" he said, putting his arm around you and pulling you into him. You carried on eating and leaned your head on his shoulder, watching the dark park. Trees rustle and the street light shone down close to you and him. You shivered and Sinclair put his light jacket around you and kissed your temple lightly.

You finished eating and pulled Sinclair's jacket further around you. "It's lovely and quiet" you whispered. Sinclair mmed, kissing your temple again and snuggling into you, his nose swiping your hair.

"It is 9pm" Sinclair whispered into your ear. "Do you wish to go home?" he asked.

"It would be nice" you said.

"I need to have a suit for tomorrow" he said.

"Then we could pop back to my house and then go to yours," you said.

"Sounds lovely poppet," he said. You raised your eyebrows and he chuckled. "Do you like the nickname poppet?" he asked.

"I do" you answered, grinning slightly.

"Then let us go Poppet" he said, taking your hand and together you walked back to the car.