Chapter 1

*I have been rewriting this book to make it better. Go check it out after reading this! Same title, different cover art <3*

The car drove up to the house, and I looked out the window. It was just how I remembered it. Big and beautiful, with blue roses blooming outside the entrance window. I could see my parents running up to the car to greet me.

"Rina! It has been so long!" My mother says hugging me. I hug her back, tears in my eyes. "How was England and Ireland?" She asks. "It was great! But I'm just glad to be back home with you guys." I say, now hugging my father. "Come on! We will have servants bring your stuff in while we talk.

I was a bit nervous to go into the house. I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. I was sent off to England with my Aunt and Uncle, because they wanted me to get a good education. When we moved to Ireland couple years later, we had heard that my twin brother was going into a private academy that gave a good education. So they decided to move me back to Japan after 2 years in Ireland. Boy, was I glad to be back home.

We walked in the door, and the house was just like it was when I spent my first 6 years here. Still the same. I looked around at my family that was greeting me, but I didn't see my twin.

"Mom... Where is Brother?" I ask. She smiles. "He is at school, but he will be here any minute. We want you to hide in his room and surprise him." She smiles. "He doesn't know I came home?" I ask. She shakes her head no. I go unstairs and wander down the long hallway. I remembered that my brothers room was the fourth door on the left and my room was the tenth door on the right. My room was at the end of the hallway.

I walked into his room and shut the door as I heard everyone greeting my brother as he got home. I could also hear him asking questions about what was going on.

When I heard him walking up the steps and toward the room. I sat down in the bed and faced the window. Outside I could see the servants bringing in my boxes of clothes and other things.

Suddenly, the door opened and I turned my head away from the window.

"Rina? Is it really you?" My brother asked. He dropped his stuff and walked over to me.

"Yes Mori... I'm back." I say. I could see tears forming in his eyes. "You have no idea how much I missed you." He says. I pull him in for a hug. "Mori... I missed you too. I was gone for so long that all I could think about was my twin brother." I say.

We walked to my room and he helped me unpack my boxes. "How was it?" He asks me. I smiled and pulled a small box out of my big box. It had Mori's name on it. "It was great. So big and different. But I got you some things from there that you might like." I say.

***

I woke up the next day around 6:30 in the morning. Mori was next to me holding the box that had the things I got him on it. I looked around and saw that we were still in my room, but we were sleeping on the floor.

I giggled as I saw Mori twitch in his sleep. "Mori... Time to wake up, we have school today." I say, shaking the sleeping Mori. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Forgot you were here." He laughs, sitting up off the floor. "Shut up! You did not! Now get out and let me change into my uniform." I say. He chuckles and leaves the room.

The yellow of the dress was a little bit ugly, but I don't think it made me look ugly. It actually looked quite good on me. I strapped my shoes on and grabbed my new backpack. I met Mori in his room and we walked out toward the limo as it arrived at the house.

When we stepped out the door, the limo door opened and a cute little blonde jumped out and ran toward me.

"Rina!! I didn't know you were back!" The boy screamed. I looked at him and realized who it was. "Honey! How are sweet baby?!" I say. I had always called Honey my Sweet Baby. Mainly because when we all played together as children, he would be the one to eat sweets all the time.

***

As we got to the school, Mori offered to show me to the office before his class started. As we walked through the hallway, a bunch of girls began looking at me weird and then they stared following us.

"Hello... I'm Rina Morinozuka... I'm here to get my schedule." I say to the office lady. She looks up and smiles at me. "Well... Welcome to Ouran Academy Miss. Morinozuka. You and your brother sure do look alike." She says, looking at us. I smiled and nodded. "Well... Looks like you both have the same schedule too." She says. I giggled and thanked her for her help.

"Come on Rina... I'll show you to class." He says.

"Thanks Takashi." I say, following him down the hallway.

Authors note
Hey guys! And welcome to a new book!

I know you guys liked my Tamaki Love story... So I'm sure you'll like this one too!
Love you all!