Worry

"You shouldn't kept this a secret Ali!"

A girl yelled, wearing a horizontal yellow and white striped T-shirt, overalls above it and a green headband. She pinched at the boy named Ali's wrist making the boy wince in pain and begging her to stop. She stopped after 2 minutes of pinching. Ali rubbed the spot where he got pinched, now red due to the sheer power of Alicia's pinch.

"You don't uhuk need uhuk uhuk do that." Ali said between coughs.

Then the he held the palm of his hand on his mouth, about to vomit. Alicia quickly the special vomiting bowl and Ali let out alot of blood. 'This is not a good sign', Alicia thought. After finding out the real reason of Ali's absence at both school and MATA. Alicia found a diagnosis wrote by a doctor in one of Ali's study table cupboards. It reads 'Brain cancer stage 4'. No one knew else knew but the doctor and her. She begged Ali to tell his father and uncle but being the stubborn kid he is he refused.

"Ali I get it that you don't want people to worry about you but this is freaking cancer Ali! Cancer!" Alicia snapped at the boy who didn't really react much other than sigh.

"There's no point Alicia, I'll di-" Ali's sentence got cut off rudely by Alicia.

"Don't you f*cking dare say that! You'll stay alive!" Alicia once again snapped at the boy now with a higher tone of voice and tears began to form in her eyelids.

Ali looked at the girl, guilt building up inside him. He slowly put his hand on her cheek, caressing it gently with a sad smile. Alicia then broke, she hugged the boy, sobbing and whining and begging him not to go into the inevitable. He is very precious to her. Ali then rubbed her back gently, calming her down.

"There, don't cry. Let's get some icecream and stroll around the park, alright?" Ali said making his voice as soothing as possible.

Alicia didn't reply verbally but nodded upon the suggestion. They both left Ali's house and walked to the park. Just the two of then. Their very first and possibly their last date. It didn't took long for the couple to arrive at the park, peaceful and least amount of people. They both went to find the nearest icecream parlour and found one conveniently preparing his stand. Once they got their delicious cold treats, they sat a bench. Admiring the peaceful evening with the occasional chirping of birds and the gentle breeze of wind touching their skin.

"It's beautiful isn't it? Just like you." Ali remarked, making Alicia's cheek flush a bright red.

"It is."

They continue to enjoy the peace while finishing their icecream. Ali finished his and watch the scenery of birds soaring from tree to sky and vice versa. He glanced at the girl next to him and noticed a tiny smudge of vanilla in the edge of her cheeks, taking a tissue from his pocket and wiped the smudge away, earning a tiny squeal of embarassment from Alicia whom has her face blushing like mad.

"Y-you don't have to do that." Alicia stuttered in embarrassment.

"Hehe, you cute when you're embarrassed." Ali complemented which worsens the blush on Alicia's cheek.

"Stop it you idiot, my cheeks hurt." Alicia said still with her cheeks flushed bright red.

Ali chuckled at her reaction soon he smiled, a sad smile. he feels like it's time. Time for him to leave this world and fall into permanent slumber. He closed his eyes feeling himself slowly loose the awareness of his surroundings. The only thing he can hear now is a voice, Alicia's voice calling out for him. The voice slowly begins to decrease in volume. He soon hears nothing.

3 months later...

She stood at the Agent's memorial, putting a fist at the direction of the black marble piece of wall. Tears rolling down her face as her arms slightly shakes, feeling a course of emotions flowing through her all at once. Then a voice called her from behind.

"Icha, let's go." the voice said

"O-okey." Alicia stuttered due to the emotions she's experiencing. She wiped her tears away then turns around to face the person. A boy in a red agent suit with darl blue for the sleeves, light grey gloves and a hair combed to the right. The boy gestures the girl to follow him and she did. A smile sent towards him and the two walked through the hallway.

From a distance two figures stood and watch the girl walk away while conversing.......to no one. One of them sighed.

"It's been three months and I couldn't bring myself to tell her." the man said, lightly pinching the brig of his nose with one hand while the other fidgets with his stylish moustache.

"She still thinks he's alive General?" The slightly overweight man next to him asked, feeling the same worry.

"Yes and she claims she sees him. I can already see her denying face when I said he's dead. I just can't Agent Bakar." The 'General' replied while still fidgeting his moutstache.

"Oh Ali why didn't you tell us earlier? I wish I was more responsible." 'Agent Bakar' said to himself, feeling regret and guilt.