Ch 207: A Loss Puppy

He observed the immediate changes in Lappland's expression, she has started to look a little pitiful for the first time.

Lin Ye didn't see this side of her when she was yelling at him about sleeping on the grass.

Texas walks out of the canteen without looking back, and Lappland still her holding the grilled sausage in her hand.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Lin Ye coughs twice, to get her attention.

"I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it." she says softly, "Texas has actually become weak."

'"... Huh?" Lin Ye did not understand.

"Texas!" she yells,

"She got her five senses to weaken?! She can't even sense me from this distance!"

Lin Ye eye twitches,

"... Oh, I see. It's that obvious...Yeah." Lappland mutters/

Lin Ye coughs twice, he can't bear it anymore. He decided to tell her the truth,

"I think she easily could have sensed you from that close..."

"She just didn't find me!" she slaps the table and ignores him.

The dishes and chopsticks on the table shake, interrupting him

"Otherwise, why else could I be ignored?! She must have not seen me! Right?!" Lappland seems to be distressed.

Lin Ye didn't know what to say. He is already in shock at how she got that conclusion.

How could she not see you! Even if Texas's sense of smell and hearing is not as sharp as yours, she is not blind! She drove a car for me! She just ignored you! Are YOU blind?! Lin Ye wants to tell Lappland these words, but he didn't dare because of Lappland's two very long swords.

He can only remain optimistic "Can you describe your relationship with Texas."

Lapland puts her hand on her waist and puffs her chest out, "Texas admired me very much back then. Yes, I have always been the goal to be."

Lin Ye's lips twitch "...Oh, Is that so?"

"Yeah, it is not too much to say that I am her idol," she says softly,

"When I was with her, she urged me to train with her every day. In order to catch up with me. I tried to persuade her at that time that it's not necessary, she just needs to stand behind me when fighting."

".. Sounds like you both are good friends."

"Of course, we were." Lappland sighs, "but I didn't expect that after Texas had left me for a only few years, and she would have changed so much. It seems that she still can't do without me."

Lin Ye didn't want to talk anymore. He suddenly can see Lappland as nothing more than a lost puppy.

"No, I can't let Texas fall like this!" Lappland suddenly gets up,

"I want her to change back to the way she was before!"

"..." Lin Ye looks up at Lappland, "... So, what do you want to do?"

"Of course, I will go find her!"

It's obvious Lappland meant to do as she said.

After making a decision, she turns around and left, just as Lin Ye thought of. She however stops halfway to exit.

"What's the matter?" Lappland looks at Lin Ye. Lapland didn't say anything, and she just grabbed the grilled sausage that she wanted to eat, then she chased after Texas. Lin Ye sighs and follows her out.