Doors of life

"Now let's go and start a new life, away from pain bhaiya.."

Tearfully, he nodded, for there was no other way... something about this girl had stunned him and he trusted her...

TRUST, is the very thing that everybody in this world desires, or at least should desire from one another. Who wants to have a friendship or relationship without trust? Nobody does. Without trust, there is no friendship, and without friendship, there is no love.

Even a scholar in psychology couldn't determine how one can love a person to death, yet want to kill them at the same time.

Yudhishthira just wanted to kill his family, kill everyone, end the world.. He was loosing his senses, but dhriti was an angel in his life, someone who told him, life is worth living again....

Humans, all of us, have a tendency to feel closer to the person who makes us feel secure, thus feeling content - just by having the other in sight. The theory also goes the other way round - the elder sibling also starts to develop an inertia towards the younger one. As we grow up, the actions come more out of our subconscious part of the brain, stating that the affection has penetrated itself to the core of our hearts. But dhriti and yudhi did not grow up together to have experienced this bliss... but here they were ready to trust each other to death...

Yudhishthira hugged Dhriti tight as he smiled and they both got up and walked, walked into the doors of life, holding each other's hands..

~~~~~~

Kunti stood numb, she could not comprehend what Arjun just said... it had to be a dreadful nightmare, it can't be real.... Yudhishthira had gone through so much before giving up, she just wanted to hold his hands, caress his hairs and whisper in ear "Everything is ok, your mata is here."

Only if she could get one chance, just one chance to fix everything, she would do whatever. She would scale the Himalayas or empty the desert, she would do what eve.r.... just one chance.

This suffering was of the worst kind. To make things even worse, it seems like no one else understood how she was feeling.

Krishna ordered the guards to trace every step of their jyesth, and to inspect every inch of Dwaraka for him.... as the royal family tried to find solace in each other as they entered a new chapter in life....