𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

*

"What in the hell? Are you insane?" Bloom asks me, looking at me like i've lost my mind

I sigh. "I mean it. If i lose control, this entire school could go down with me. And then i'll be responsible for killing everyone in it. And that's the absolute last thing i want."

"You can't possibly ask us to do that. It's insane!" Aisha says, trying to change my mind.

Stella sighs. "I'll do it."

I look at her in surprise. I didn't expect this, and also not from Stella. She and i have been bonding lately and i feel like we've become close friends.

"I understand what you're going through. I've been afraid to lose control now for a long time and I don't want that to happen to you." Stella continues. "So yes i'll do it. Even if i means i have to kill you."

Loud screeching comes again from the bushes around the open field we're standing in. I look around and see the burned ones running.

I turn to Stella and Aisha. "You two, hide. The burned ones won't see you and that way you'll be safe." They nod and run away to hide themselves. "Stay close to me Bloom. That way it'll be easier to protect you."

She nods in understanding and we go stand back to back, ready to defend ourselves from the burned ones.

The sound of the screeching and snarling of the burned ones gets louder and louder.

"You ready?" I ask Bloom, my voice slightly trembling.

I hear her sigh from behind me. "Yeah, only i wish i didn't have to be ready for something like this. And sorry for dragging you into my mess."

I laugh lightly. "Don't worry. I find you mess really entertaining Bloom." I joke and she laughs halfheartedly. "No but i don't blame you for it. My life has been a mess for a long time now. I didn't expect things to change."

"Thank you for helping me Saturn. I would never be able to do this alone." Bloom says, sounding very genuine.

I smile at her words. "Don't worry Bloom, that's what friends are for."

And i close my eyes and breathe in deeply. I feel the power rising up. It's full moon tonight so i'll be even more powerful than normal.

I reopen my eyes and they glow in their unusual but beautiful bright colour. I channel more power than i ever have before. And i feel the power flowing through my entire body.

Everything starts to feel so light around me. I barely even feel the gravity pulling me to the surface of the earth. I look down at my feet to say that I'm floating in the sky, flying. Sort of.

When i look down at myself i see the white powers surrounding my body. Completely engulfed in them.

I look up at the sky and see the moon glowing brightly and the stars surrounding it. It feels like they're all facing me, looking at me like they know me. It a weird but pleasant feeling.