extra

a/n: first of all, i cant believe how many reads, votes and comments this fic has gotten so tysm for that. second of all, the comments are very amusing to read ( a lot of zavier slander which makes sense when i reread it). anyways, this is just a carry on from the last chapter for people who want to read it and if anyones confused about chapter 37, there is a time skip there of some months but enjoy :)

Third Person POV:

"Do you think your mom will mind that I'm here?" Zavier asked as they got to the front door of Isaac's house.

Isaac laughed and shook his head, pulling out his keys. "You're joking right? She loves you, she won't care a bit."

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel a bit..." But Isaac never heard how Zavier was feeling, his voice trailing off as they walked into the house.

Hearing the front door open, Isaac's mom immediately came rushing out of the kitchen, an irritated look on her face. "Isaac, you're la-" she stopped, realising Zavier was there. "Oh, Zavier, you're here too." She smiled.

Isaac rolled his eyes and was just going to escape to his room whilst Zavier and his mom had a chat, but Zavier grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Actually Mrs Jones, it was my fault Isaac was out late, I wanted to talk to him about something so I'm sorry."

Isaac's mom was stunned; it's not like Zavier had said much, but that was the thing, Zavier never usually said anything, he would just normally stay quiet whilst Isaac's mom would clearly show off her favouritism.

"Oh, well, he should've called." She composed herself quickly, putting on a stern look towards Isaac.

"I–" Isaac was going to make up an excuse but Zavier interrupted.

"That was again my fault. Isaac was planning to call you but I was the one who made him turn off his phone so I apologise again."

That was a lie, but Isaac didn't go against it.

"Oh." Was all Isaac's mom said after a few seconds.

Nobody said anything and it was starting to get very awkward. Isaac decided they'd been silent long enough and did a stiff nod. "Great. Let's go Zavier." Isaac walked around his mom and headed up the stairs to his room, Zavier following behind him.

"Your mom's obsessed with me." Zavier spoke as Isaac sat on his bed.

"I know. One of the reasons I hated you."

"She shouldn't do that."

Annoyingly, Isaac laughed again and shrugged. "It's a bit late to change anything now. Anyways, once we both go to college, she won't have me or you, so sucks for her."

Zavier watched as Isaac casually went on his phone, texting someone. "Yeah, I guess." Zavier took the hint and dropped the subject. "Who are you texting?"

"Blaire."

"Really? Blaire from that soccer trip?"

"Yeah and I bet ten dollars you're not in contact with the girl from the restaurant and I bet another twenty that you can't remember her name."

Zavier didn't even remember which girl Isaac was talking about so simply flipped him off, before walking over and sitting next to him.

Isaac grinned smugly, "You owe me thirty."

"I never agreed to the bet."

"Because you knew I was right."

"Doesn't matter."

"Sore loser."

"Says you."

"Yes, says me."

"Weak response."